PO || SUMAC - What One Becomes

On 6/7/2016 at 1:32 PM, MayCauseDeath said:

Holy shit this is good. That opening song is such a banger. I am now going to collect all variants of this because its amazing. Anyone have  a red they want to sell me? 

why in the world did this get down-voted? I am trying to get my rep out of the red and i keep getting sucked back down.

Edited by MayCauseDeath

• 2 weeks later...

Saw them play with Mamiffer on sunday. What a wonderful and crushing experience. Sumac played a 70min set comprising songs from albums. I was hoping to get some insight on what the hell is going on on these albums, but I guess I'm more bedazzled than I was beforehand. Either way, excellent show.

Mamiffer topped it all for me, though. So delicate and wondrous, they played almost all of The World Unseen with a very pregnant Faith Coloccia stealing all the bearded men's show. I could have gone all out on the merch table (Mamiffer had brought eight different LPs!), but went with World Unseen and a shirt. Go see them if you get the chance.

On 6/21/2016 at 8:39 PM, thepunkguy said:

This is a brilliant interview.  I can relate a lot to what Aaron talks about regarding music and growing up/family discord and how one's life wasn't conducive to being happy, and then the development later on in adulthood towards conscious patterns of good energy and the work needed to implement changes.  Great listen.  

• 1 month later...