Looking for some pressing info!

Hello! So I've done a decent amount of research on these items and I can't find how limited they are. I'm hoping somebody has a number, even if it's just an accurate guess, as to how many of these are out there or going to be out there.

Records:

Bayside- Cult- Black with White Splatter (Pre order exclusive)

The Wonder Years- The Greatest Generation- Half Red, Half Blue (Hot topic exclusive)

The Wonder Years- The Upsides Deluxe Edition- Clear with Rainbow Splatter (Someone told me 3000, is this right?)

Cassettes:

Real Friends- Maybe This Place Is The Same And We're Just Changing- Blue with White Text

Knuckle Puck- Copacetic- Blue with White Text

They have been for a couple years now. And they usually did limited flags too.

Probably longer than that really, but when your label stops putting out new music it just starts to look more desperate. Really with this business model they can probably stick around for quite a while. I assume merchnow takes a cut of sales but he no longer has to pay any employees, pay for all the stuff involved in a new release, or pay for office space. So as long as kids keep eating up this stuff he can probably keep the label "afloat".

Probably longer than that really, but when your label stops putting out new music it just starts to look more desperate. Really with this business model they can probably stick around for quite a while. I assume merchnow takes a cut of sales but he no longer has to pay any employees, pay for all the stuff involved in a new release, or pay for office space. So as long as kids keep eating up this stuff he can probably keep the label "afloat".

It's not like it's been forever since they released something. They just started handling everything like shit. I stopped being so eager to order when I got three packages in a row from them that were beat to shit. Dude just got way too deep and couldn't work it out I guess.