Passion Pit - Chunk of Change, Manners, Gossamer Deluxe Reissue

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2017 at 10:48 PM, MCDELTAT said:

Sad to hear that he's taking a break, sounds like it's for the best. Looks like the albums are still getting a vinyl press and his new album is coming this Friday. As the article ^^ says, you could have gotten it for a retweet, but if not, it will be out this Friday. 

He doesn't have a new album coming out this friday? Which album are you talking about?

10 hours ago, idioteque... said:

He doesn't have a new album coming out this friday? Which album are you talking about?

What he ^^^ said. Tremendous Sea of Love is a new album mentioned in the article that goes back to his original style of recording himself in his bedroom, yet reviews of it are amazing. Comes out streaming this Friday, but there's definitely leaks of it.

On 8/1/2017 at 0:48 AM, sillybarry said:

I received mine today from a UK 3rd party... the matrix is B975776-OT A2 HL... so its clearly a second run of the first pressing of the original UK pressing as the first run would be "A1"... no cd... original artwork and insert

So, not to be dense, but is this an official pressing? I haven't seen this listed on discogs yet. Also, how does it sound? I'm debating going ahead and snagging a copy from a 3rd party instead of waiting for the official store link.

Edited by PookdaddyG

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:17 AM, PookdaddyG said:

So, not to be dense, but is this an official pressing? I haven't seen this listed on discogs yet. Also, how does it sound? I'm debating going ahead and snagging a copy from a 3rd party instead of waiting for the official store link.

this is 100% an official original 2009 UK pressing. It sounds good... I mean as good as your average effort 2000s pressing. Its no MOFI but its also no CD transfer.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I know it’s kind of annoying to bring back old threads, but has there been any updates about this? Maybe someone brought it up to Michael at the live Passion Pit shows earlier this year or something?

Every couple of months I wonder about this and find out nothing. At this point I’m tempted to just drop the money on the original pressings.

1 hour ago, jawsh said:

I know it’s kind of annoying to bring back old threads, but has there been any updates about this? Maybe someone brought it up to Michael at the live Passion Pit shows earlier this year or something?

Every couple of months I wonder about this and find out nothing. At this point I’m tempted to just drop the money on the original pressings.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002DKF488/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all it's been on Amazon for a while now

• 10 months later...