Passion Pit - Chunk of Change, Manners, Gossamer Deluxe Reissue

44 minutes ago, Freeman Street Records said:

Not sure if anyone has gone to the 10th anniversary Manners shows but there is a very no frills Manners repress /500 exclusive to the tour for sale now.  As of last night they had roughly 60 left.  Again very no frills but sounds amazing.

Also can 100% confirm deluxe re-issues are in the works for both Manners and Gossamer.  Both will be double LP's with B-sides and never released bonus songs.

Tremendous Sea of Love is getting an official "bootleg" press as well.  Will most likely be black vinyl with blank lables and white covers and I believe the only way to purchase will be directly from the band.

I am helping the team that is pressing these so I am positive they are happening.  Also Michael seems to back on board with touring and recording new music so thats awesome as well!

That's very good news on all fronts.  The re-issues are good for us, of course, but it's even better to hear that Michael seems to be in a good place.

• 7 months later...
On 1/20/2020 at 6:50 PM, museummouth said:

Dude missed his chance. These would’ve made a shit ton of money during the hipster vinyl boom a few years ago. 

These would still likely move quite well given what they’re selling for. Fortunately I have OG’s but would love to see the Chunk of Change EP repressed. 

• 3 years later...
7 hours ago, booms528 said:

pumped this is finally getting a repress after i (somewhat regrettably) sold my first pressing years ago.  but really really hoping there's an anniversary tour like there was for Manners.

I sold my original as well. Got over $200 for it. I don't regret it at all now that this is coming out!