PO: Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere

Generic radio rock is all the same. I'm indiffierent about both bands and can see what people mean. That song is bland enough to have been written by Dave Grohl. Not a shot fired but just my "stupid opinion" about what I hear.

I forgot Dave Grohl of VC is an expert because he took a couple minutes to change his profile name and avatar.

Talking out your ass without actually making any details about your comparison. Go figure.

Duuuude get over it...

I just think its dumb when people get upset that they can't get an album in a particular variant when its readily available in another color.. in my opinion it should be about obtaining the record not the ultra rare variant.. but thats' just my opinion. I am not a variant guy but if that's your thing cool more power to you.

I just think its dumb when people get upset that they can't get an album in a particular variant when its readily available in another color.. in my opinion it should be about obtaining the record not the ultra rare variant.. but thats' just my opinion. I am not a variant guy but if that's your thing cool more power to you.

I don't think many people here are thinking to themselves "fuck I missed the limited variant, I just won't buy this at all." So overall it is about getting any copy of the record, the hunt for the rare variant or one that is aesthetically pleasing is just a side quest for most of us.

I don't think many people here are thinking to themselves "fuck I missed the limited variant, I just won't buy this at all." So overall it is about getting any copy of the record, the hunt for the rare variant or one that is aesthetically pleasing is just a side quest for most of us.

This is exactly right. It's aesthetically pleasing, so why wouldn't someone want a visual component to the experience in addition to the audio component? I'm definitely bummed that I didn't get the colored variant, because it's not just a "let's do clear or Coke bottle blue," it fits the color scheme and that's a bonus for me.

So I ordered a black 180 gram when it was listed out of /1000. Emailed MusicToday to find out if same as retail because if it was, I would pick it up elsewhere for cheaper.

Asked: I ordered the black 180gm Thrice LP when it said it was limited to 1000, now that has been removed. Is it the same as the retail version?

Answered: The limited addition was a different version than the one that you ordered.. It was a colored version unlike the one that is in your order.

Asked: When I ordered this, it said Black 180 gram limited to 1000 copies. It also said color was sold out. Now that I know that this is the retail version, I would like to cancel my order.

Answered: Thanks for contacting Delivery Agent. The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations. All pre-order sales are final.

Paypal claim filed.

So I ordered a black 180 gram when it was listed out of /1000. Emailed MusicToday to find out if same as retail because if it was, I would pick it up elsewhere for cheaper.

Asked: I ordered the black 180gm Thrice LP when it said it was limited to 1000, now that has been removed. Is it the same as the retail version?

Answered: The limited addition was a different version than the one that you ordered.. It was a colored version unlike the one that is in your order.

Asked: When I ordered this, it said Black 180 gram limited to 1000 copies. It also said color was sold out. Now that I know that this is the retail version, I would like to cancel my order.

Answered: Thanks for contacting Delivery Agent. The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations. All pre-order sales are final.

Paypal claim filed.

Oh sweet baby jesus Delivery Agent is running this?  They're the ones behind the shitstorm that is Brian Fallon's new release.  If this record is like anything else that they've done that I've bought the digital files wont show up on time and the physical release will show up in the mail whenever the hell it wants to.  Also, they've done some strange billing things to me before (the cart says one thing, what gets charged is something else).

Godspeed in your quest, Cside.  

I would love them to explain how "the nature" of pre order sales prohibits cancellations... other than of course "we have your money already and don't want to." Hopefully somebody grabbed a screen shot of the item description page when it was listed as /1000 so anyone who wants to cancel has some proof for PayPal.

I would love them to explain how "the nature" of pre order sales prohibits cancellations... other than of course "we have your money already and don't want to." Hopefully somebody grabbed a screen shot of the item description page when it was listed as /1000 so anyone who wants to cancel has some proof for PayPal.

This, but who would think of making a screenshot when you see no harm in the pre-order

maybe for the paypal claim you can link to http://modern-vinyl.com/2016/03/25/thrices-comeback-lp-up-for-pre-order/

EDIT: here the band even announces it to be 1000 https://twitter.com/Thrice/status/713369719936450560

Here's my interaction with them - much better than I anticipated (thought it's irritating that they won't admit they were wrong lol).
   Customer By Email  03/29/2016 04:02 PM

Hey guys,

When I ordered this it said the 180G Black Vinyl was a limited edition of 1000.  Is this truly the case because I know see it removed from the listing?  If this isn't of the limited nature originally described I'd like to cancel this order.  

Thanks for your help.

RESPONSE:

Hello ---------,

Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. The To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere Limited Edition Smoke Colored Vinyl LP was limited to 1000. After those sold out (which happened overnight), it switched to the black one. If you prefer to cancel, please let me know.

Sincerely,

------

Customer Service

www.deliveryagent.com

Toll Free (US): 877.MUSIC.77 (1+877.687.4277)

International: 434.205.7049

My buddy ordered smoke and got his canceled cause his billing didn't match up for some reason, even though there isn't an issue - as he orders all the time. Very odd this going on with this release. Hope everyone gets their stuff sorted.

Heard of a decent amount of smoke getting canceled. Wonder if they'll put some back up