PO: Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere

Overall the packaging is really nice, the lyric book is full sized 11x11 and bound together by string. The jacket a bit heaver than a normal single jacket and the record sleeve is standard black. Vinyl itself is 176 grams (I have a food scale at work) not that it matters but I checked for shits and giggles and comes with a download card. 

I feel the heaviness behind this album, yeah it's not literal heaviness with screaming but it's definitely heavy to my ears. I enjoy this better than their last two and probably better than most of Alchemy. However, just to break the mold, I would have loved one really heavy heavy song to close it out.

Edited by MayCauseDeath

Giving this a first listen now. Sounds like the Thrice I know and love. The book is a nice touch. When they said smoke I was expecting a clear with Whisps instead of Grey marble, but whatever. Interesting how the same color can be called different things. Sorry to all of those who got the wrong variant. 

aXOpN1m.jpg

13 minutes ago, lostindefeat said:

^ did you just order the vinyl or a bundle man? Mine won't be here until next week. But the sound of this album is huge. Hurricane and wake up are my favorites right now. Salt and shadow is insanely good too. Really excited to see them next week in LA.

Just the smoke LP. Almost through the first spin now. This is the Thrice I know, and love. I can see this growing on me even more as it evolves.

2 hours ago, Deadformat401 said:

Tweeted at vagrant. Here's the link to the form for everyone to fill out who go the wrong colored vinyl 

http://thrice.shop.musictoday.com/Help.aspx?band_id=4169&rnview=ask

Thanks for this, I got the wrong one too. I'm not super annoyed, I guess, but I'd have just gone with Amazon and saved a few bucks otherwise. Oh well.