PO: Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere

I also received black variant when I ordered Smoke the night preorders went up. I called the # listed in my confirmation email 877-687-4277.

I spoke to a nice representative named Star. She assured me that she'd send the proper variant immediately via UPS Ground and that i'd have it by the middle of next week. Also emailed me a prepaid return label to send the black variant back. 

The acoustic show at fingerprints was amazing. My audio recording here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/nnrbnzfa11p0ie0/Thrice%20Live%20at%20Fingerprints.m4a?dl=0 also, confirmed with the sound guy it was recorded. Hoping the band likes it so they press it on vinyl or release it digitally. Acoustic honestly made these songs come alive. Setlist: Black Honey,  Blood on the Sand, Death from Above, Stay With Me, The Long Defeat and then Dustin played Hurricane on his own. 

1 minute ago, himynameisdk said:

Picked up a copy from my local record store last night and although I haven't spun it yet the lyric book alone is amazing. I kinda wish it was a gatefold though. 

Does the booklet contain liner notes like The Alchemy Index, Beggars, and Major/Minor?

Gave this two listens yesterday and I only liked two songs (three if you count the 1 minute one).  They just aren't playing the music I want them to play anymore.  I'm not surprised by it at all and I have no problem with the continuing progression of their sound, even if it isn't in a direction I like.  This leans way too heavy into the hard rock arena for my taste.  A friend described it as 'dad rock for millennials', which I find pretty spot on.  Going to keep listening to it and see if any other songs get my attention, but overall I'm real glad I didn't end up buying this.

15 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Gave this two listens yesterday and I only liked two songs (three if you count the 1 minute one).  They just aren't playing the music I want them to play anymore.  I'm not surprised by it at all and I have no problem with the continuing progression of their sound, even if it isn't in a direction I like.  This leans way too heavy into the hard rock arena for my taste.  A friend described it as 'dad rock for millennials', which I find pretty spot on.  Going to keep listening to it and see if any other songs get my attention, but overall I'm real glad I didn't end up buying this.

Not even Hurricane?

mindblown

20 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I liked Whistleblower and Stay With Me.  Stay With Me is crazy catchy.

Those are my 2 least favorite songs on the album.

This whole release has been really interesting. Opinions on favorite and least favorite songs have been seriously all over the place. My least liked song used to be Wake Up. Still not a favorite, but it has grown on me. I'm interested to see what people think a few months from now.