PO: Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere

9 hours ago, travis said:

I don't think their merch table was limiting the amount of tour copies per night. I went by the merch table between La Dispute and Thrice and it was packed. Went back about an hour into the Thrice's set and it was still packed but I waited and had no problem getting a copy. I saw a lot of people walking around the show with them. 

I didn't see you.  We would've invited you for dinner if I knew!

17 hours ago, jose said:

i saw Andrew with 3 copies last night, would that consider him an asshole? ahahjk

I'm sure we all look like assholes when we're buying tour copies for the boards haha. I felt awkward as hell carrying three Tiny Moving Parts records at their show. 

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'm sure we all look like assholes when we're buying tour copies for the boards haha. I felt awkward as hell carrying three Tiny Moving Parts records at their show. 

Yeah I actually had 5. Haha. But they were all claimed by friends. People made comments about it like, "good luck with those on eBay". Whatever. I might have a copy for someone on the board if my cousin doesn't give me money for the one I bought him. He's kinda flaky. But don't message me. I'll let you know in a few days of its available. 

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

Yeah I actually had 5. Haha. But they were all claimed by friends. People made comments about it like, "good luck with those on eBay". Whatever. I might have a copy for someone on the board if my cousin doesn't give me money for the one I bought him. He's kinda flaky. But don't message me. I'll let you know in a few days of its available. 

They are selling them for $25?

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:28 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

That's for sure, I just know they are for someone already that genuinely wants one so I couldn't care less what others thought. I'll look like one on Tuesday at thrice as well, i have no doubt 

EDIT: Sold all my extras

Edited by texan4life

5 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

was just messing! since i know people would get anal about someone carrying 5 records ahah

5 minutes ago, drewvandal said:

I had a bunch of stuff sent to my parents since I've been on tour pretty steadily since the start of the year.  They mailed me down a bunch of stuff I had ordered my Thrice LP is 180G Black and not Smoke.  Did this happen to anyone else?

Huh? O_o

Oh, never mind. Punctuation. 

Edited by andrewlucas