PO: Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere

14 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Yeah I thought the poster looked boring. I probably would have been in for a copy if it was the tour dates superimposed on the album artwork or something. 

Very lame, especially considering all the great artwork / imagery that was used in the book included with the LP. Using any of that artwork at 18x24"+ with the dates on it would have be minimalistic, and great looking. Oh well

I love Thrice and La Dispute to death they are both amazingly talented bands, everyone obviously has different musical tastes tho. I can say this I've never seen La Dispute in concert before but I have seen Thrice play and met them after the show and it was like in 2004 so it was tons of what are considered their old songs now, but goddamn they rocked the fuck out of that stage incredible performance! And they were all just super awesome dudes when I hung out with them for a little bit afterwards Teppei and Dustin especially were really funny and just down to earth. I don't think they are coming anywhere near me on this tour I really would love to see them again.

I enjoyed them in Austin and I saw at least 2 people around me  mock Jordan's dancing style. But there were a lot of bros at that show so it was probably attributed to that and them trying to be cool in front of their buddies. I would enjoy live music so much more if it wasn't for the idiots that attend shows, people suck.

On 6/17/2016 at 10:19 AM, TheMightyQuinn said:

Can anyone verify that Thrice has still had tour variants at the last few shows (i.e. NYC, MD, The Norva, etc.)? I thought I saw someone say a page back or so that Dustin said they were gone

They did announce in Orlando that they were sold out. It was left up to interpretation whether it was just for the night or for the whole tour. Sounds like it must have just been for that particular show. 

Not sure if they have an international number but I posted the number a few pages back. Seems people are having more luck with calling vs emails. 

6 hours ago, rickydenim said:

Just got my pre-order delivered today (Australia). Ordered the smokey grey with the signed lithograph. Yep, got the black. Was there a specific email to contact them or just go through the merch site?