SUBLIME Box Set - Soonish? TBA

A few coupons available at Srcvinyl as well...

We are offering a Coupon to help you save on the purchase of these Sublime Lps! This coupon is for a LIMITED TIME ONLY so we suggest you use it ASAP:

Sublime10 save 10% off Sublime Purchases of $58 or more
Sublime15 save 15% off Sublime purchases of $97 or more

I hope they release more info on the box set soon because it is getting more and more difficult holding off.

2 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Whats Bullmoose asking for them?

Their website is blocked from my work computer...

About $1 cheaper than SRC, though w/ the 10% SRC discount, they actually end up being cheaper......  I think, I'd have to check again on SRC but I deleted their e-mail.  This goes for both the regular and lenticular.

5 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I only need SBYV and Acoustic. Neither seem to be available with the 3D cover via Bmoose, which is a-ok with me.  Preordering now. 

Why so much extra $$$$ for the "3D" cover? I have a bunch of lenticular covers, never paid a premium for one though.

I think it's a lenticular cover AND 180 gram.  Not that it commands an extra $12 or whatever, because it doesn't.

this is really promising.  remaster is definitely in order for some of these albums.  that said i love my FLAC of the original Skunk 40 oz CD (lots of dynamic).  Wish they could put that out from one of the old tapes.   I sold my HT / USM pressing because the master wasn't exactly jawdropping.   The nostalgia of buying Second Hand Smoke is tempting... listened to that one a whole lot in high school.

27 minutes ago, highfives said:

I think it's a lenticular cover AND 180 gram.  Not that it commands an extra $12 or whatever, because it doesn't.

I don't give 2 shits about gimmicky 180g vinyl. Just another excuse to jack up prices.

But yeah, thanks. All the more reason to preorder the cheaper

1 hour ago, Rapidfiretollbooth said:

Exactly why Im doing it. Giving me over a month to put that money away while saving up for my vacation at the same time.

Yeah, I just ordered em all earlier from Bmoose. $214.82 shipped for all six, with three being the 3D/180g versions. Tough pill to swallow but it'll be so fucking sick when that box shows up. 

6 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Yeah, I just ordered em all earlier from Bmoose. $214.82 shipped for all six, with three being the 3D/180g versions. Tough pill to swallow but it'll be so fucking sick when that box shows up. 

Damn, that must have felt good. What a parcel to unwrap aye!

I still cant bring myself to checkout... fuckin indecision. Be easier if I didnt already have a couple I spose

What if the box set actually appears though? I guess you can always cancel and grab one

Its strange that Sublime still havent even advertised these yet, they dont miss a beat when it comes to pumping up any clothes or other "sublime" shit getting released.

12 hours ago, snowynz said:

Damn, that must have felt good. What a parcel to unwrap aye!

I still cant bring myself to checkout... fuckin indecision. Be easier if I didnt already have a couple I spose

What if the box set actually appears though? I guess you can always cancel and grab one

Its strange that Sublime still havent even advertised these yet, they dont miss a beat when it comes to pumping up any clothes or other "sublime" shit getting released.

It's gonna be one badass mail day, that's for sure. I'm not holding my breathe for the box because it probably won't be much cheaper, and I probably won't be able to reserve one without paying up front haha. My girlfriend thinks I'm batshit crazy after i showed her that total, but what's a guy supposed to do? Hahaha. I don't own any of these albums yet, and I sure as fuck ain't trying not to pick and choose.