SUBLIME Box Set - Soonish? TBA

13 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Has anyone heard or seen any pressing numbers on any of these?

Guessing the standards LPs will be avaliable forever now

I expected to see the box set hand numbered, signed by Bradley or something for that price?

I would have to say the chances of them being hand signed by Bradley would be a very strong 0% unless of course they got a hold of Kendricks guy.

23 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Ehh the bonus tracks for Jah aren't as great as I thought they would be. I'm assuming they pulled the songs from Everything Under the Sun. If that's the case then 4/10 bonus tracks are on Second Hand Smoke anyways. I'm also surprised they didn't include Roots of Creation, that's classic Sublime at their best.

2 minutes ago, Alice in Chains said:

Ehh the bonus tracks for Jah aren't as great as I thought they would be. I'm assuming they pulled the songs from Everything Under the Sun. If that's the case then 4/10 bonus tracks are on Second Hand Smoke anyways. I'm also surprised they didn't include Roots of Creation, that's classic Sublime at their best.

Just makes the box set bonuses that much weaker really

I cant understand Roots of Creation not being included either - it is all time Sublime (sorry for the rhyme) fuck there I go again....

23 hours ago, snowynz said:

Realistically, fuck this.

I am a huge fan of Sublime and I couldnt wait to get my hands on this, but come on guys - this is just taking the piss?

I can get all 6 LPs (3 x 180g's + 3 x newly released) for $172 through SRC (15% off coupon)

So they wanna charge me an additional $177 for extended Jah, slipmat (I could get printed for less than $10) and a couple prints in a (printed) cardboard box?

Just gutted aye...

Perfectly said. 

3 hours ago, bossdj26 said:

Isn't the boring song also called roots of creation? If so, it's on there. 

ah my mistake I forgot about that. I believe I have seen a picture online of a Sublime demo tape with the boring song on it, also had Brad's 438-4836 phone number on it

EDIT: After a little research, it looks like half of the bonus songs on Jah come from Sublime's first known demo tape called the "Zepeda Demo Tape" circa 1988, the guys used it to get gigs when they were just beginning. I guess it will be interesting to hear these songs, considering they are not off of EUTS, but a rare demo tape.

30 minutes ago, Alice in Chains said:

ah my mistake I forgot about that. I believe I have seen a picture online of a Sublime demo tape with the boring song on it, also had Brad's 438-4836 phone number on it

EDIT: After a little research, it looks like half of the bonus songs on Jah come from Sublime's first known demo tape called the "Zepeda Demo Tape" circa 1988, the guys used it to get gigs when they were just beginning. I guess it will be interesting to hear these songs, considering they are not off of EUTS, but a rare demo tape.

Im pretty sure they were all included in EUTS, all the early demos are on the first CD - you can search and find each song on youtube.

Unless they are different versions again?

11 hours ago, snowynz said:

Im pretty sure they were all included in EUTS, all the early demos are on the first CD - you can search and find each song on youtube.

Unless they are different versions again?

could very well be different versions, as the name for Roots of Creation is different from the Zepeda tape then on EUTS

22 hours ago, hype said:

I would have to say the chances of them being hand signed by Bradley would be a very strong 0% unless of course they got a hold of Kendricks guy.

Wait what do you mean Kendrick's guy?

And before I read the extras on Jah Won't Pay the Bills, I'll throw out some guesses...

Ball and Chain early version

Ebin early version

Perfect World

World of Inflation

Foreman Freestyle

Okay that's all I got for now.  No "Get Out" I assume...

3 hours ago, MikePortly said:

Wait what do you mean Kendrick's guy?

And before I read the extras on Jah Won't Pay the Bills, I'll throw out some guesses...

Ball and Chain early version

Ebin early version

Perfect World

World of Inflation

Foreman Freestyle

Okay that's all I got for now.  No "Get Out" I assume...

Ummm.. the tracklist for Jah extended was already posted. Also Ball and Chain was on the Jah release that came out for record store day

14 minutes ago, snowynz said:

These guys are saying the box set is limited to 1000.

https://slyvinyl.com/genres/rock/sublime-discography-box-set-limited-edition-of-1000-13xlp-180g-box-sets

Anyone heard the numbers on the other presses?

says so on the Universal Music preorder page at the bottom. just have to read the details.

ccmusic.com has all the single releases for the cheapest i have seen yet

plus use KING25 for a further 25% off - dont know how long this lasts?

I just ordered all 6 (including 3 x 180g) for $156 delivered to NZ

Fuckin stoked! 

Now just need my old preorder refund to come through....

46 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Fuckin stoked! 

That's an awesome deal!!

49 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Fuckin stoked! 

Cheers dude, ordered! (Just the one S/T standard). Pretty reasonable shipping to NZ too...

11 hours ago, snowynz said:

Yea im buzzing!

Cant believe they offer the discount on preorders

I can't believe I ordered all 5 albums and its under $200 CDN ppd.... With lenticular covers... And  shipping was $13.95!!!!! Great on so many levels!!! As much as I'd love the box, just can't justify that price tag.