SUBLIME Box Set - Soonish? TBA

3 minutes ago, bca683 said:

For all seven records, no lenticulars or boxset, I'm into it for about $130 total. The box should at most cost maybe $170. The retail price on the box is just the insane. 

With lenticulars, it's $214.82 from BullMoose. I already got Jah on RSD, so $234 total. 

5 minutes ago, jackholexxxx said:

Woo Hoo canceled. It is a cheap folded box with a paper cover. Item arrived damaged. Chasing up a replacement/return/refund.

http://imgur.com/a/F8zlL

That is shithouse, wouldve thought theyd at least make it splash proof?

Sux for all the fans that coughed up that ridiculous amount of cash theyre asking

Order the singles off CCMusic - best prices around plus use GOOD20 = 20% off $50 or more - cant beat it!

1 hour ago, am153 said:

I'm a little confused. The non lenticular versions are up for preorder on Amazon but its stated they are normal weight vinyl and not 180g. I'd prefer to order from Amazon to get free Prime shipping but not if they are not 180g

Why does the mass matter? It's likely the same stampers were used, so they'll sound the same.

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

It always said standard weight for the non-lenticular versions on most sites. That's why I got the lenticulars. 

Greater weight does not mean better quality pressing. As far as I'm concerned it's a marketing gimmick. Source and mastering is everything.

7 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Greater weight does not mean better quality pressing. As far as I'm concerned it's a marketing gimmick. Source and mastering is everything.

Amen

I always get a chuckle out if people ordering the newest repress because it is 180grams. Lol what a waste of money.

I have some super flimsy Decca LPs that wobble like crazy because they are so thin, yet they are some of my best sounding records.