SUBLIME Box Set - Soonish? TBA

Yeah, I was so bummed that the box set was so much money. I couldn't come to grips with myself on biting the bullet, so instead, I just ordered every single one except for S/T (i have the 180g) and 40 oz (the HT Splatter variant). I might have to get the 180g 40oz though, still deciding. Does anyone know what the pressing info is on the individuals? 

Uh oh, my preorder money mysteriously reappeared into my account this morning

No mention of cancellation or refund or anything?

Its like the transaction never happened.

Order is still live on ccmusic, Im worried.

Anyone else order through ccmusic and have any problems?

Maybe they are just giving me them for free? - somehow I doubt it.

56 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Pray that you are going to mysteriously get it for free. PRAY. If you don't get it for free, I doubt it will sell out before it comes out. There were like 1,000 pressed I believe? It can sell out, but I dont think it will. But best of luck man! I am stoked for the 40 oz (didnt have the money for the box set)!

1 hour ago, snowynz said:

more than likely they placed the charge on your card as a placeholder, in the past they've never charged me until the actual items ship. As long as it shows in your history on their site im sure you're good.

6 minutes ago, bca683 said:

more than likely they placed the charge on your card as a placeholder, in the past they've never charged me until the actual items ship. As long as it shows in your history on their site im sure you're good.

I was in the same boat.  I called them up and says they will charge after the contraband ships out.

4 hours ago, snowynz said:

I dont like how I can add 1 to my cart and they want $350 for the freakin thing!

Sorry, still trying to come to terms with it...

HAHA same man, I mean, if Universal was like Bullmoose and didn't charge my CC until it shipped, I might have considered, so that at least I could have a chance to save up for it, but NOOOOOOOO they want it all up front! Such a bummer. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my CC music copies in. Wow! That's was fast! I must say that these lenticular covers are pretty neat. Now to take a listen and see if these sound good....

Haven't been able to crank them because the kids are asleep, but they found good. Thick records and great packaging. 

Edited by Barberbro
Updated

4 hours ago, afireinside7444 said:

Anyone order this yet? The wife is trippin out she wants it so bad but wont see reason. Paying $200 extra for a box, litio and a slipmat is annoying.

I bit the bullet and ordered. I actually got a shipping confirmation email yesterday, but it seems they just printed the label and haven't shipped it out yet. I'm a sucker for boxset packaging, but yeah I totally get where you're coming from. I will most likely never purchase something as expensive like that again for just a couple of extra features.

47 minutes ago, freezeflash said:

I bit the bullet and ordered. I actually got a shipping confirmation email yesterday, but it seems they just printed the label and haven't shipped it out yet. I'm a sucker for boxset packaging, but yeah I totally get where you're coming from. I will most likely never purchase something as expensive like that again for just a couple of extra features.

Same, I couldn't stomach the thought of missing out on this.  Also received shipping notification yesterday - departed USPS Origin 6/22, expected delivery via Priority 2 day is tomorrow 6/24. Its an expensive box we are paying for... hope they package it well.