SUBLIME Box Set - Soonish? TBA

I just shipped mine back. Box seam-split all the way around. A good crease, a dent along an edge, and a crushed corner from shitty packaging. Took them two weeks from the confirmation e-mail to get back with me, in the mean time I opened it, thinking it wasnt worth the hassle to send back. Second LP I opened was SHS. Side 3 has a 2" gouge in the record, about ha quarter inch wide.That pretty much secured the return. They better not give me any crap about opening it. Pretty Lame to have to ship the whole effing thing back. Glad I saved the box and packing material. Even added some bubble wrap for them. They sent me a 2-day Priority Mail label.

When corresponding with the rep he never answered my questions about replacement item being packaged better. Considering there were only two questions (1. Do I send the whole thing or just the box? 2. Will the replacement be packaged better?) It's BS he just ignored my question completely.
Averaged about 10-12 days for each reply. Worst customer service ever.
If I hadnt received this as a gift I would be even more irate than I already am.

Can't wait to see how much more BS will come with this fiasco.

*Addendum:

Replacement box set arrived yesterday, the day after I shipped out the damaged item. It was a bit of a surprise, since a timeline for a replacement had not been discussed. I expected it to ship after they received the return.

packaging was augmented with some styrofoam corner bumpers and an additional layer of bubble-wrap. It worked. We shall see how these records look soon.

Edited by MikeyP