Kamala Tapes | Welcome to the Garden <3

We're just over the half way goal mark! Thank you Aria of Velvet Cloud Vapor in San Francisco! (Highly recommend them for all you vapor eliquid enthusiasts.)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1229200595/kamala-tapes-button-press-maker/posts/1530097

It'd be really awesome to get some VC support too, so, I'm adding a 30$ donation option where you'll receive 3 cassettes. 1 from the first three releases this year. I'll call it the VC special. 

------> Available Now: kamalatapes.bandcamp.com0007109946_10.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

We've got five more spots to be on the 30$ for 3 Tapes train! Pls consider :D We are almost there. Thanks for your help

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1229200595/kamala-tapes-button-press-maker

Cassette Collective Special! You get, immortalized on the shrine page, 1 cassette from the first 3 releases + the buttons + thank you card . So yes in total 3 cassettes for 30 bones. But act fast this one's ultra limited. (Please note the estimated delivery is only because the 3rd cassette will be shipping end of Summer, if not sooner. And yes these will ship as they arrive not all in one bunch!)

kamalatapes.bandcamp.com

Added 10$ rewards!

Shoegazer Special! You get Pre Order of The White Tulips (Xiamen, China) Tape + Kamala Tapes button made with love + personal thank you card + name immortalized on thank you page for future website.

&

Lofi Dream Pop Special! You get one Shindigs Cassette Tape + Kamala Tapes button made with love + personal thank you card + name immortalized on thank you page for future website.

3 for 30 deal sold out just today! And one the buyers was from here :) Special thank you from me to you mystery person <3 We're 96% complete and we are confident in getting this thing fully funded with 29 hours to go. 

We still have the out of 10 Special Edition Cassettes btw those should be fun to make.

Warm Wishes,

KT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...