A.K. Paul - Landcrusin 7"

• 2 weeks later...

i got a shipping confirmation too. in case anyone cares, mine was listed as:

• 1 x Signed but not numbered 7" - blue writing, 
  •  

i was pretty sure i wasnt in the first whatever amount that was promised a signed one, tho i also dont remember the original order page saying anything about them being numbered. maybe they signed more since there was a delay, and numbered those first few? anyone know?

1 hour ago, Andrew_VB said:

i got a shipping confirmation too. in case anyone cares, mine was listed as:

• 1 x Signed but not numbered 7" - blue writing, 
  •  

i was pretty sure i wasnt in the first whatever amount that was promised a signed one, tho i also dont remember the original order page saying anything about them being numbered. maybe they signed more since there was a delay, and numbered those first few? anyone know?

are you in the US?   they had a separate pre-order for the US at a reasonable hour of the day. You might have got lucky with the timing and got one of the first 100 for US with blue. 

Shit, I ordered this back in March when it was announced.  I cancelled my order a day or two later just because I changed my mind and wanted to save up as much as I could for textbooks for the summer semester at College.  Lo and behold, this showed up in my mailbox when I indeed cancelled my order and got a refund back in March.  It's signed and everything :( I'll probably just end up doing a giveaway for it

Edited by Brajio

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

in case anyone missed it, Jai Paul resurfaced in his first photo in over 3 years at:  http://www.propertyweek.com/news/paul-institute-finds-home-at-white-city-place/5093485.article

also today, 2 new artists Fabiana Palladino & Ruthvenwere introduced as new artists on http://paul.institute.   No vinyl yet, but if you order, there's an option to "Register interest in Vinyl", which will put you on a special priority list when it's available.

Welcome to our Shop for
Fabiana Palladino
We will be open for 24 hours only, closing at 6pm GMT, 17th November.
Some products are limited editions and available on a first come, first served basis. All purchases help to support new music at the Institute.

£10.00
Shipping now - limited availability. Includes:

2 x Limited Edition Artist Photocards – First 100 of each hand signed
155mm x 105mm full colour digital prints on transparent acrylic.
Mystery + Evil - Full Studio Quality WAVs and FLACs (44.1k, 24bit)

Mystery + Evil - Professionally Re-mastered MP3s (320 Kbps)

Mystery + Evil (Instrumentals) - MP3s, WAVs and FLACs - ONLY AVAILABLE HERE

• 8 months later...