Records Stores in Southern California

try to do a search for this...  but couldn't find one.  maybe I over looked.

I am doing a very quick trip this weekend to LA and surrounding areas.

I know of the usuals like 

Ameoba 

Vacation Vinyl 

Permanent Records

Origami

Dr. Strange

Burger

I am going to be staying in san bernardino county but will have a car

and will be going to LA and would go to Orange County..  

so anything that really is great for Rare punk / metal / emo / indie?

Glasshouse in Pomona is a probably close, if you like punk then I'd recommend going to TKO records in Huntington Beach and Toxic Toast records and The Hub in Long Beach, kinda a drive but you'll find cool stuff there, especially Toxic Toast, they specialize in Japan imports and have lots of cool punk stuff.

Glasshouse in Pomona is a probably close, if you like punk then I'd recommend going to TKO records in Huntington Beach and Toxic Toast records and The Hub in Long Beach, kinda a drive but you'll find cool stuff there, especially Toxic Toast, they specialize in Japan imports and have lots of cool punk stuff.

thanks.

i'll probably hit up Zoinks too cause it's right next door yes??

Can we just turn this thread into a RIP to Origami Records memorial page? Neil is closing up shop and letting the Permanent Records people take over that piece of land. First record store I regularly bought from.

Tried to access the online store last night and it said that the webstore was currently offline. Now I know why. So sad =(

Try Fingerprints in Long Beach. They're a solid store. I prefer it to amoeba most of the time.

Gotta say though, Dr. Strange is a seriously cool shop. Definitely worth the trip. 

Mad Platter is okay. I always check it our after having a meal down in the university village that surrounds it. There's an ice cream sandwich shop that makes it worth the effort to check out.