Is anyone excited for it? I will personally go because I am excited for Sum 41, Atreyu, and Real Friends. I will probably see Chelsea Grin (hate me), Every Time I Die, Knuckle Puck, and Motionless in White just because I will have no one else to see during that time. I am not that excited for this years lineup YET. I would love to see Balance and Composure, La Dispute, Circa Survive, or Touche Amore hop on the lineup. Do you think there is any hope this year for Warped Tour? What bands would you like to see on the lineup? Any bands that you are hoping to meet? I am personally extremely hyped for Sum 41 (my inner early teenage years is showing). Lets chat.

Same here. One of the worst places to see a huge band like them. But then again, I have never seen them live before and I'm excited. So I really don't care too much at this point.

They aren't very big anymore. They played a few years ago and were put on a small stage for the whole tour. They fuckin' killed it though.

Taking my brothers-in-law and to go to Warped for the first time.  My list:

Broadside

Masked Intruder

Silent Planet

Yellowcard

Beyond that, I'm going to try and check out new bands this year since it's light on my favorites.  When the Warped comp comes out I'll try and use that as a reference of who else to check out.  Sort of bummed Atreyu and Bullet aren't playing ATL, but c'est la vie.

Dude you have like 8 copies of the same Caspian record. Obviously Warped isn't your thing, so maybe your opinion isn't relevant?

Nah, it's quite relevant. Warped tour sucks.

The last one that I went to was 2005 and I only went to take my sister. (she was a big my chemical romance fan) I saw a huge swing in the music/bands at that point and it really didn't appeal to me as it did in previous years. The 10 year anniversary @ Foxboro might have ruined it...that was a fantastic lineup! I check the lineup every year hoping to see more than 3 bands I'd like to see but it hasn't happened since...oh well, there's always hope.

Nah, it's quite relevant. Warped tour sucks.

I love when people use the fact I variant collect Caspian as some sort of counterpoint.

Why would you want to see a bunch of shitty bands that haven't been relevant for a decade while you bake in the sun with thousands of annoying teenagers? Warped is a joke. Most festivals are jokes, but Warped takes the shit cake.

It's a festival for children. I'm pretty sure if you're over legal drinking age and you're not there just for ETID you get put on a government list.

He is going so he can eye fuck 18 year olds that are wearing bikinis, because if you're 27 and going to warped, that's pretty much the only reason.

It's a festival for children. I'm pretty sure if you're over legal drinking age and you're not there just for ETID you get put on a government list.

Out of the posts to quote here, this one is the truest. I want to see ETID bad. Reel Big Fish is tempting but I hate Warped.

About the Touche/Warped thing. Here is Jeremy laying into a VC member about it:

http://i.imgur.com/bPOK366.png

About the Touche/Warped thing. Here is Jeremy laying into a VC member about it:

http://i.imgur.com/bPOK366.png

Thank you! I wasn't saying fuck TA for not playing on warped. I was simply saying that I will be going to warped (my girlfriend enjoys it and it's kind of a tradition for us to go), so I wouldent mind seeing a great band play while I'm there instead of sitting around between waiting for the few good bands to play. Thanks again for the link!

I went from 97 until 02. Those were great ones, mostly bands that didn't come out East a lot, every once in awhile a weird act would be on (Emminem, Kid Rock, Black Eyed Peas). I didn't go back until 2012 because my brother was working for a band on it and he got us all access backstage passes. (I'm cool) I will have to say that it has changed greatly in the time I missed from the bands to the guys doing merch to just the general vibe of it. Oh well.

In conclusion, Fuck The Warped Tour.

I can agree that warped has degraded MASSIVELY from the past, but I really hope that the owners begin to see peoples distate in it and start to change it back to punk. I highly doubt it will happen cause they are making too much money from 13 year old girls, but one can dream.