Best sounding B&C TTWTWM pressing

Hey I have heard time and time again about many of Balance and Composure's The Things We Think We're Missing pressings being heavy on the surface noise.  I was wondering if there was a general consensus on which color/pressing sounds the best or was fixed. I know for starters that the fuchsia/yellow first press has been passed along from person to person time and time again for this reason.  

My fourth press (blue/black) sounds great, no issues. Only thing I hate about it is that the color was decided on based off of a shitty meme. Trying to find a second or third press to replace it with.

Are you talking about that dress thing that happened a looonnnggg time ago? Or something worse than that?

Also, I have a 4th press and I think it sounds fine. I've never listened to any other pressings to compare though

Are you talking about that dress thing that happened a looonnnggg time ago? Or something worse than that?

Also, I have a 4th press and I think it sounds fine. I've never listened to any other pressings to compare though

Yep, that thing. No Sleep made a blue/black press of TTWTWM and a white/gold press of Separation that they specifically said was because of it. Dumb joke, I guess.