PO: Half Hearted Hero - Isn't Real (out 05.27.)

15 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

so, is this delayed? preordered from ccmusic and they are still sitting on it

Yep, got this email last week:

First, I want to thank you for your pre-order and support. I'll do my best for speaking for the band when I say that it means the world to us and if you've been able to listen to the album that you love it as much as we do. 

My apologies that this wasn't sent earlier but I wanted to make you aware that there is a delay in the pressing. I'm still working on a set completion date with the pressing plant but will assure you that we're doing everything in our control to expedite this process as much as possible. Once I have a clearer picture I will be sending a follow up message and details. 

If you have not received a download of the record and would like one please feel free to respond and I will get it to you ASAP. Please let me know if you have any questions or how I can help. 

• 1 month later...

"Hey! 

I'm sure you're anxious to receive your Half Hearted Hero - Isn't Real LP. I talked to Matt at Animal Style records today to get an update on production. 

They hit a snag in manufacturing and had to move to a new pressing plant in the middle of production and that delayed the ship date quite a bit. 

They're currently expecting to finish pressing these mid August. They'll then ship them to us, and us to you. You can expect to receive your record late August.

I hope this clears things up! Please feel free to respond to this email if you have any questions."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...