Sophomore record by amazing indie rock band Told Slant. Their previous work, "Still Water", was put out on Broken World Media. This one's on DDW, and is gunna be so good.

Told_Slant_-_Going_By_-_Album_Art.jpg

Listen to single "Low Hymnal" on NPR: http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2016/03/29/472253307/new-mix-explosions-in-the-sky-parquet-courts-wire-told-slant-more

Preorder vinyl: http://www.dbldblwhmmy.com/products/570213-told-slant-going-by-lp-cd-mp3-pre-order

/300 Gold

/700 Silver

/1000 Bronze

• 2 months later...

This is one of my favorite records of the year so far too. Tbh i had no clue it was already available until the gold was sold out, and I feel like I pre-ordered a while ago so it must have sold out pretty quickly. are there any photos of the gold now that it's in the wild? They're probably cool but I really dig silver for this one personally so it worked out 

On 6/18/2016 at 11:40 AM, dkrtz said:

This is one of my favorite records of the year so far too. Tbh i had no clue it was already available until the gold was sold out, and I feel like I pre-ordered a while ago so it must have sold out pretty quickly. are there any photos of the gold now that it's in the wild? They're probably cool but I really dig silver for this one personally so it worked out 

There's some gold ones on instagram. They look great. And I'm with you this one, I pre-ordered not too long after it went up and the gold was gone, so I think it definitely sold quickly.

I got the silver and the bronze though but really want the gold haha. not that I need more than one but my inner record addict can't resist on albums this good with album art/packaging this beautiful.

• 4 weeks later...