PO NOW: Andy Stott - Too Many Voices (April 22)

http://pitchfork.com/news/64475-andy-stott-announces-too-many-voices-shares-butterflies-video/

https://youtu.be/AMqEhvlaKbM - First Single

LOVE101_dist-preview.jpg

Too Many Voices:

01 Waiting For You 
02 Butterflies 
03 New Romantic 
04 First Night Alone 
05 Forgotten 
06 Selfish 
07 On My Mind 
08 Over 
09 Too Many Voices

Pre-Order from Boomkat: https://boomkat.com/products/too-many-voices-cf7f1fcb-eb06-4455-bd86-0aaad1b76cce

I know people think Luxury Problems is his best but Faith in Strangers is very special to me.

Both are excellent. Lux Probs hits the spot for me with just the complexity.. I still hear new things all the time.  Faith in Strangers was a LITTLE too close to his Millie and Andrea stuff, but, obviously still great.

Hell yeah!  The new single sounds a lot more minimalistic and less dark.  If someone were to play it I probably wouldn't have guessed it was Andy Stott.

Luxury Problems is what got me hooked, but 'We Stay Together' is almost as good in my opinion albeit shorter.  I'm not a huge fan of 'Passed Me By', but Execution is one of his best tracks.  'Faith In Strangers' took me a few listens, but I love it. Andy Stott has such an awesome, unique sound and I will definitely PO.  

All of the vinyl releases I have are on clear and they all sound amazing.

should probably back off a bit on all these $32-50 preorders from europe to USA, but got one anyway. that single is a banger and his limited color pressings have always had a great aesthetic.

still looking for an emerald transparent luxury problems at a decent price if anyone wants to part ways with theirs:

R-4018828-1352544003-1033.jpeg.jpg

Mines on Emerald Blue, not Emerald Green.  Got it from Experimedia when it came out.  Have Faith in Strangers, Passed Me By, & We Stay Together on clear/transparent.  In for this pre-order to keep up the collection.  Love Modern Love.

I have learned with Boomkat, if the picture of the colored vinyl is still up, then they are still selling that version.  When the picture is gone, they are only selling whatever is pictured.  I have never not received what is shown in the picture for Modern Love and Type releases on there.  I would say I'm about 15/15 with getting the colored variant when the picture is still up.  Oh, and/or they remove the description of the colored vinyl from the item description when it is gone too.  Not every pre-order has a picture, so keep an eye on the description too.

• 3 weeks later...