PO Soon: Hey Mercedes - Everynight Fire Works & The Weekend EP 15th Anniversary Repress

Like many others my choice is the RFC /300, but I also pre-ordered the amazon.ca mystery variant because the price was low - will likely cancel that one before ship time. Had to stop myself from grabbing the Newbury Comics /300 as well, but since they won't ship to Canada it made it a bit easier.

Wish the Weekend ep was a stand alone release though, instead of just being on a disk in the Everynight Fire Works sleeve.

11 minutes ago, curator said:

Still debating if I should track down an OG press or grab one from RFC.  I'm a casual fan, but scored Loses Control awhile back at a local shop and want the pair!

I think there is still an original press for sale in the buy/sell right now from mytrainwreck. Good dude, good price.

2 hours ago, curator said:

Still debating if I should track down an OG press or grab one from RFC.  I'm a casual fan, but scored Loses Control awhile back at a local shop and want the pair!

Just get the repress. You'll save some dough and time and you get a new copy of the album opposed to a used copy.

On 16/06/2016 at 11:53 AM, TheComebackKid said:

There's a listing on amazon.ca for Everynight Fire Works.

https://www.amazon.ca/Everynight-Fire-Works-Vinyl-Mercedes/dp/B01FMDPJPK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466092374&sr=8-1&keywords=hey+mercedes+vinyl

It's $21CAD so seems liek a standard variant, should be cheaper in US.

Price is now up to just under 31$cad. Though, it now qualifies for free shipping, ha. So I only got a tiny deal. 

I keep forgetting to put this out there - anyone hitting the tour who's up for grabbing a tour press and shipping the fucker to Toronto for me, get in touch - please and thank you. Only show close to me is in Detroit and I promised to take my lady camping that weekend. 

All costs covered and extra dollars if you desire. 

14 hours ago, becfoster said:

I keep forgetting to put this out there - anyone hitting the tour who's up for grabbing a tour press and shipping the fucker to Toronto for me, get in touch - please and thank you. Only show close to me is in Detroit and I promised to take my lady camping that weekend. 

All costs covered and extra dollars if you desire. 

I'm going to the Rochester show and I work in Etobicoke so I could grab you the tour press and meet up with you to save on shipping.

20 minutes ago, chunkrock said:

I'm going to the Rochester show and I work in Etobicoke so I could grab you the tour press and meet up with you to save on shipping.

Rochester is much closer than Detroit - not sure how I missed that on the tour dates. Still can't go, so I'll be very happy to make this happen. I can even paypal you cash before the show once we know the merch prices...

Thank you so much for the offer, I'll be in touch through DM closer to the show.

20 minutes ago, becfoster said:

Rochester is much closer than Detroit - not sure how I missed that on the tour dates. Still can't go, so I'll be very happy to make this happen. I can even paypal you cash before the show once we know the merch prices...

Thank you so much for the offer, I'll be in touch through DM closer to the show.

Sounds good! Yeah Rochester was announced after the initial batch of dates and I'm going to New York City on the Friday before to see John Carpenter andf then staying for the weekend with my wife. We were driving back to Guelph on the Monday (day of the HM show in Rochester) and have to pass by Rochester anyway so I'm really happy that worked out because I was really sad they didn't announce a Toronto show.  

1 hour ago, chunkrock said:

Sounds good! Yeah Rochester was announced after the initial batch of dates and I'm going to New York City on the Friday before to see John Carpenter andf then staying for the weekend with my wife. We were driving back to Guelph on the Monday (day of the HM show in Rochester) and have to pass by Rochester anyway so I'm really happy that worked out because I was really sad they didn't announce a Toronto show.  

Rad road trip!

At the time of the tour announcement, I messaged the HM facebook account asking if a Toronto show was a possibility, but never got a response. Still holding out hope though. Emo reunions are huge right now, so chances are maybe some fall/winter dates are looming.

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, dreamover said:

I'm seeing the first show of the tour tonight. Has anyone heard anything about whether they have the tour press ready? 

I haven't heard anything.

I'm going Monday. If you think of it, it would be awesome if you posted what they have for merch and approximate prices!

2 hours ago, birdwell said:

Just saw Bob's snapchat, they have tour LPs and new TShirts printed on NextLevelApparel 

Ug. Hope the tour LPs go up online at some point. No Portland show (very few west coast shows in general) and I'd like to grab one. Do we know what they look like?