PO Soon: Hey Mercedes - Everynight Fire Works & The Weekend EP 15th Anniversary Repress

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Codyoster said:

Same, I got 6 shipping confirmation emails but no tracking number. If I get a pre order from run for cover before release day for once I will be pleasantly surprised.

For once? As someone who literally orders every release from RFC I can safely say that I have received plenty of things on or before the release date.

Wow, I completely forgot about this band until I saw this thread. 

I saw them with Saves The Day and Thursday in Las Vegas way back in 00' or 01', can't remember which. It was such a great show. I threw my hat on stage during STD and the bassist picked it up and wore it for the remainder of the set. I got it back from him after the set and got Geoff from Thursday to sign it. Afterwards I stole a huge poster for the show out of a marquee near the entrance to the venue. It was awesome, it was printed on thick cardboard stock and had Saves The Day in big letters with a silhouette of the band members standing in front of a skyline with Hey Mercedes and Thursday in smaller letters at the bottom. Left it at my folks house after I moved out and like all good moms do, my mom donated it to a local thrift shop a couple years ago without asking me if I wanted it. Damn. Karma for stealing, I guess. Might have to grab a copy of "Everynight" just for nostalgia's sake. 

Thanks for jogging my memory, OP. 

51 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

You can always go to your order status page and see if it says shipped. I think it's cut off weird on RFC, so you'll have to look in the source code to see.

Thanks! I will check this. With every day here over 100 degrees I try to be on top of when things are coming, so this helps for sure

12 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Never thought I'd see the day where people were actually asking for shipping confirmation posts. What a world.

Haha, ooh baby, it's a wild world. That new Owen record came a week or two ago and it warped out a little from sitting in my apt complex mailbox for the better half of the day. so now I'm all paranoid it'll happen again. First World problems/the hobby, and such.

7 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

You can always go to your order status page and see if it says shipped. I think it's cut off weird on RFC, so you'll have to look in the source code to see.

Where can one find said order status page? All I got was a paypal email reciept from my pre order, nothing from RFC. Searched their site for this feature. Am I going senile?

3 minutes ago, xthricex said:

Where can one find said order status page? All I got was a paypal email reciept from my pre order, nothing from RFC. Searched their site for this feature. Am I going senile?

Check your spam folder for the actual email from RFC, if it's not there then either you typo'd your email address or just didn't get one.