PO NOW: The Fall of Troy - OK

Big Scary Monsters will have copies of this (variant unknown) in the UK so if any of you are desperate for this and don't mind shelling out for postage (their UK postage is expensive, so I can't imagine international will be cheap) then just hold out for that.

Don't think so. I think They are just handling TFOT orders for Europeans as they posted the band's website for preorders.

Don't think so. I think They are just handling TFOT orders for Europeans as they posted the band's website for preorders.

Yeah, it'll be a little infuriating for them to put orders up online after I've shelled out the crazy international postage. I asked them on Facebook when they posted the links up and they didn't respond, I'll come back to the thread if they do!

I saw that the band replied to a comment about having to pay 20 bucks shipping for the vinyl and they said that BSM would have it in the UK. To me that implies vinyl will be available from them.

a HUGE thanks for letting us know the 2nd press is already in PO. I also missed the first one, in fact I only noticed this morning by accident that they're touring UK.

Before I booked the eurostar to London, I figured out that they played across the word,... and that they had a new album coming. Then I went a bit down due the sold out already,... but hej I'm OK now! :)

• 4 weeks later...