WTB: Anathallo CD's & Records

chessmatch

Thank you! 

Tracked down the Live in Japan DVD. Finding LL & Hymns would be would be a dream...  

I live in Michigan and have seen them live quite a few times and my old band even got to open for them. My favorite time was when they opened for Murder by Death on a one-off show at Alma College.  Miss this band so much.  

It's the 10-year anniversary of Floating World this year, hoping they do something still...

That MBD show would be so incredibly rad. I'm originally from Indiana so I got to see them a handful of times with some really great local bands. The first time was in some odd dorm/open area at Indiana Wesleyan with one of my favorite bands, husband&wife (this is still one of the best shows I've ever been to).

So glad there are people out there with a solid connection to this band; they were truly special.

It feels good to know i'm not alone in collecting everything by Anathallo :) . I've been casually collecting anything i could find by them ever since i first saw them live in '06. Still hoping for a reunion one of these days!

Here's a pic of mostly what I have: http://imgur.com/jZhRr3q

I just bought the japanese version of Canopy Glow (with the extra bonus tracks) and I also have both Entropy pressings (clear + green) and Anathallogy but couldn't find them when i took the picture. I have multiples of a few of them, as well as some copies that are still sealed. Not really looking to sell right now, but would consider a trade if anyone has anything i'm missing. Especially LL or the first pressing of A holiday at the sea...  :wub:

It feels good to know i'm not alone in collecting everything by Anathallo :) . I've been casually collecting anything i could find by them ever since i first saw them live in '06. Still hoping for a reunion one of these days!

Here's a pic of mostly what I have: http://imgur.com/jZhRr3q

I just bought the japanese version of Canopy Glow (with the extra bonus tracks) and I also have both Entropy pressings (clear + green) and Anathallogy but couldn't find them when i took the picture. I have multiples of a few of them, as well as some copies that are still sealed. Not really looking to sell right now, but would consider a trade if anyone has anything i'm missing. Especially LL or the first pressing of A holiday at the sea... :wub:

Beautiful collection, dude.

Really wish I could score a sealed version of Holiday At The Sea (can't remember if they ever even came sealed). Just makes me nervous having one opened copy. Wasn't aware there was multiple pressings of it. Is there any difference between the two?

I'm willing to let my copy of LL go, but it would take a pretty ridiculous offer.

Beautiful collection, dude.

Really wish I could score a sealed version of Holiday At The Sea (can't remember if they ever even came sealed). Just makes me nervous having one opened copy. Wasn't aware there was multiple pressings of it. Is there any difference between the two?

I'm willing to let my copy of LL go, but it would take a pretty ridiculous offer.

Thanks! According to wikipedia: "Packaging on the first pressing, limited to 1,000, had been hand crafted into an anti-static bag which included dirt and seeds to plant. This pressing also featured a 5" CD with 3" foil to give the effect of a 1/2 clear CD."

Ive only been able to find these pictures from someone on deadformat that has it:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/img.deadformat.net/tradelist/l/1420374_774726686673.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/img.deadformat.net/tradelist/l/1420374_14350901910157.jpg

It feels good to know i'm not alone in collecting everything by Anathallo :) . I've been casually collecting anything i could find by them ever since i first saw them live in '06. Still hoping for a reunion one of these days!

Here's a pic of mostly what I have: http://imgur.com/jZhRr3q

I just bought the japanese version of Canopy Glow (with the extra bonus tracks) and I also have both Entropy pressings (clear + green) and Anathallogy but couldn't find them when i took the picture. I have multiples of a few of them, as well as some copies that are still sealed. Not really looking to sell right now, but would consider a trade if anyone has anything I'm missing. Especially LL or the first pressing of A holiday at the sea...  :wub:

Oh yes, that is SO sick! I have a test pressing of Entropy and am dying to get my hands on that version of AHAS, as well. Gorgeous, gorgeous packaging. Pretty amazing that not too many ever show with 1000 of them being out there. There are 2 different versions of Sparrows, as well. The first press is the hand.

The original case for Holiday at the Sea was not that by the way. I'm looking at my copy right now and it originally had a CD shaped case (circular). 

I have an unmastered version of Hymns with hand-drawn label - 1/1. Willing to sell for a billion dollars.

Also no Anathallo vinyl will get pressed unless the band does it themselves and they have zero interest. Don't count on it happening ANY TIME soon.

The original case for Holiday at the Sea was not that by the way. I'm looking at my copy right now and it originally had a CD shaped case (circular). 

I have an unmastered version of Hymns with hand-drawn label - 1/1. Willing to sell for a billion dollars.

Also no Anathallo vinyl will get pressed unless the band does it themselves and they have zero interest. Don't count on it happening ANY TIME soon.

Well, damn.,  :blink:

Very cool, care to post a pic of it?

Does anyone have any insight as to why they just stopped playing abruptly? I NEED CLOSURE.

I was trying to organise a pressing of floating world with the band a couple years back, they were keen but eventually went MIA. Tried again last year with another keen fan, but no luck.

Absolutely one of my all time favourite bands. I have the Hanasakajiji four 7 inch, the closest i'll get to FW on wax...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...