1 sub for 2 sources? (Receiver for HT and separate vinyl setup)

I recently decided to ditch all my audio gear and upgrade some stuff.

Im running 5.1 through my Denon receiver for home theater.

I'm putting together a dedicated audio setup.

I have a Rotel pro/pre, Lounge MK III phono preamp (ordering tomorrow), and my Carver AV-505 amp. I plan to bi-wire my Klipsch towers with the Carver.

However, I'd like to use my powered sub for the HT and the audio setup. The sub currently has a splitter in the back (L and R) then goes into a single RCA, which plugs into the Denon sub out. I run the splitter because my sub offers a 6v boost when both sides are used. Can I run a splitter off the single RCA on the Receiver end and run a single RCA to the sub out on the Denon and the other on the Rotel?

I doubt they will ever be powered on at the same time.

I was looking at an auto sensing RCA switch, but I don't think it would work correctly, since the sub has a 15 minute delay shut-off. Didn't want to have to do a manual switch but if I have to, I will.

Hoping I can simply run a splitter of the single RCA from the sub

I recently decided to ditch all my audio gear and upgrade some stuff.

Im running 5.1 through my Denon receiver for home theater.

I'm putting together a dedicated audio setup.

I have a Rotel pro/pre, Lounge MK III phono preamp (ordering tomorrow), and my Carver AV-505 amp. I plan to bi-wire my Klipsch towers with the Carver.

However, I'd like to use my powered sub for the HT and the audio setup. The sub currently has a splitter in the back (L and R) then goes into a single RCA, which plugs into the Denon sub out. I run the splitter because my sub offers a 6v boost when both sides are used. Can I run a splitter off the single RCA on the Receiver end and run a single RCA to the sub out on the Denon and the other on the Rotel?

I doubt they will ever be powered on at the same time.

I was looking at an auto sensing RCA switch, but I don't think it would work correctly, since the sub has a 15 minute delay shut-off. Didn't want to have to do a manual switch but if I have to, I will.

Hoping I can simply run a splitter of the single RCA from the sub

Uh