PO: Thursday - Kill the House Lights.

Except T&N/SS do a terrible job with it.

I forgot to mention that everyone goes BATSHIT CRAZY (including myself) for T&N/SS reissues.

And fuck Vagrant. If they wanna make a quick hundred thousand bucks, they could press a ton of old shit and we'd all be extremely gracious.

I'm super stoked for this Thursday release. I fucking love that band, and it's always awesome to add to my Thursday collection.

Label just lets stuff from their back catalog sit there and do nothing with it - "What the hell, why don't they ever repress that old stuff? Or at least let someone license it"

Label presses old stuff from their back catalog - "Cash grab"

To be fair Victory is run by a pretty hated guy in the scene and currently has a garbage roster. They also have a track record of pretty mediocre sounding releases. I'm not getting out my pitchfork though and I will buy this to keep the Thursday collection complete.

To be fair Victory is run by a pretty hated guy in the scene and currently has a garbage roster. They also have a track record of pretty mediocre sounding releases. I'm not getting out my pitchfork though and I will buy this to keep the Thursday collection complete.

My BTBAM collection agrees with you.

My post was just about labels in general

I was just on the Victory website, their active roster is WEAK.  Not sure who or what is keeping the lights on over there.