is deadformat fucked up for everyone, or is it my computer?

This is what I've been getting all day:

i6P9xxo.png

I've been thinking about switching over and just using a Google spreadsheet to keep track of all my shit. Wish there was a way to export a Dead Format collection.

I copied all of my stuff to an excel spreadsheet recently due to my insecurities about deadformat sticking around. I usually put a - between artist/album title and pressing info stuff and there's a way to paste in excel so that when you can say anytime you see a - to put it in the next column. Only really had to fix Anti-Flag and a few others

I copied all of my stuff to an excel spreadsheet recently due to my insecurities about deadformat sticking around. I usually put a - between artist/album title and pressing info stuff and there's a way to paste in excel so that when you can say anytime you see a - to put it in the next column. Only really had to fix Anti-Flag and a few others

DF isn't going anywhere.. unless you know something I don't  :(

This is what I've been getting all day:

i6P9xxo.png

I've been thinking about switching over and just using a Google spreadsheet to keep track of all my shit. Wish there was a way to export a Dead Format collection.

I did just that the last time deadformat was down for days at a time. i like it much better.