PO NOW: Letlive - If I'm the Devil... (Out in June 10th)

gallery_3_3_7462.jpg

So, a new song called "Good Mourning, America" and the album cover was leaked. The album is called "If I'm The Devil..." and will be released through Epitaph Records on June 10th. Pre-order is here: http://kingsroadmerch.com/letlive/

Tracklist:

1. I've Learned to Love Myself
2. Nü Romantics 
3. Good Mourning, America 
4. Who You Are Not
5. A Weak Ago 
6. Foreign Cab Rides 
7. Reluctantly Dead 
8. Elephant 
9. Another Offensive Song 
10. If I'm the Devil... 
11. Copper Colored Quiet

WHERE IS THIS?

I've been checking everyday for this. I also anticipate the stuff going live tomorrow.

I'm really excited. Love this band, great group of guys.

EDIT: Found the leak. It's definitely on the tamer side, sound wise, for them, but I really enjoy it nonetheless. Will preorder with quickness.

Love the new track. Reminds me a lot of Banshee as first singles go. I bet we get some heavier tracks throughout the album like TBB.

Hey Mitch! Good to see you on here dude!  :P

I'm hoping for some hard hitting heavy stuff. Dreamer's Disease is one incredible song, doubt they'll be able to top it

Waiting for the official release with great anticipation. Honestly more worried about the production/mixing/mastering on this song than the "sound" because Banshee turned me off last time but the album turned out to be my favorite of the year (aside from the tech aspects, which still bum me out every time I listen).

They briefly addressed it shortly after release, if I remember correctly, saying something about a boombox aesthetic. Closest we got to a reissue was the really excellent Renditions series of alternate versions with guest vocalists and slightly more traditional production.

, and
for those who missed it. Was really hoping for the whole album and a digital release, though.

Yeah I'm honestly surprised they never addressed or even reissued their last album with the quality issue.

At least not that I know of.

If I remember correctly they addressed it briefly in an interview saying something along the lines of the quality of the production reflected the rough edges letlive. has.

Something like that.