Tegan And Sara - Love You To Death (OUT NOW)

tegan-and-sara-new-album.jpg?w=806

"Hello!!

It’s been a big week and we couldn’t be happier with how excited you all are about the new music. It’s all been building up to tomorrow, Friday April 8, when you can officially pre-order our new album Love You to Death!

We’ve been working with EE Storey on an LY2D inspired merch line that will launch in all our international stores tomorrow morning at 10AM PST at teganandsara.com/shop. You’ll be able to pre-order the album on CD or vinyl, get Boyfriend and U-turn instantly, and add on all sorts of fun extras – including lots of items we have never made before – that you can only get here!

Starting tonight at midnight EST/9pm PST, you’ll be able to stream Boyfriend and U-turn on Spotify, and pre-order a digital version of the album on iTunes and Google Play.

Thank you to all our fans, we love you to death!

xoxo Tegan and Sara"

----

'Heartthrob' rules, so hopefully this follows.  The two singles are pretty good!

Edited by curator

I could not be more excited for this album. I could not be more annoyed with $11 shipping.

Yeah, way too much, I'll wait for the retail press to show up on other sites. I'm looking forward to the album though.

I miss their So Jealous/The Con period.  Their first few folky Lilith Fair records and their bootleg b-sides/demos compilation were interesting too.  In these "indie-means-electro"-Spotify-playlist times, we could use a great Tegan and Sara album with guitars and live drums.

All that said, I'm glad they found heightened success with the last album.  They seem like great people and deserve to be doing very well with their music.

Anybody know if the white and clear variant on Amazon is exclusive to Amazon? or if it's the standard press?

On their store it says nothing about it being white and clear so I'm confused.

"1-LP 140 gram clear and white mixed vinyl in plain white paper sleeve pressed at Record Industry with single-pocket jacket, lyric insert and sticker"

• 1 month later...

Just got my copy, sounds great! I thought it was gonna be black vinyl so the white/clear mix was a nice surprise. Doesn't have the great one-two punch like Now I'm All Messed Up/Shock to your System, but there are some jams. Kurstin really took the production to the next level. Great summer record, I already have two or three songs stuck in my head!