Last Minute Christmas Sale: xSPONGExCOREx, MMF, Arrow/Flash Blu-rays

EDIT: 12/10/16. Need a gift for your last minute Christmas shopping? Well I need cash for some things... let's help each other out! OPEN TO OFFERS! It's media mail so just keep an additional $4-$5 in mind. Willing to bundle, shipping cost may be different depending on how much it weighs.

Records:

Memphis May Fire - "Unconditional" [ Hot Topic Excl. | Tan | #1500 ] - $20PPD

Spoken - "Breathe Again" [ Translucent Red ] + this XL logo shirt - $20PPD

xSPONGEXCOREx - "Brutal Bikini Bottom Beatdown" [ Indiegogo Excl. | Jellyfish Jelly (Translucent Purple) | #200 ] - $30PPD

Blu-ray:

Arrow Season 1 - $20PPD

Arrow Season 2 - $20PPD

Arrow Season 3 - $20PPD

The Flash Season 1 - $20PPD

or $65PPD for all four?

SOLD:

Norma Jean - "Ahhh! Shark Bite Ahhh!" [ #167/1000 ]

'68 - "Midnight" [ 3rd Press | Tri-color Red/White/Blue | #500 ]

Haste The Day - "Travesty" [ Purple | #1000 ]

'68 - "In Humor And Sadness" [ 2nd Press | Pink Marble | #250 ]

The Almost - "Fear Inside Our Bones" [ White ]

The Almost - "Southern Weather" [ #1000 ]

Anberlin - "Cities & Never Take Friendship Personal: Live In NYC" [ 2xLP | Orange Crush | Royal Blue | #2000 ]

Anberlin - "Lowborn" [ Hot Topic Excl. | Translucent Gold | #600 ] - (spine is damaged from HT storage bins)

As Cities Burn - "Come Now Sleep" [ Hot Topic Exclusive | 2xLP | Translucent Red | #300 ]

August Burns Red - "Found In Far Away Places" [ Hot Topic Exclusive | Oxblood | #300 ]

The Chariot - "Long Live" [ 1st Press | Hot Topic Exclusive | White w/Black Splatter | #889/2000 ]

The Chariot - "One Wing" [ Hot Topic Exclusive | Pink Marble | #500 ]

The Devil Wears Prada - "Martyrs" [ UK CD Single ]

Emery - "The Question" [ Hot Topic Exclusive | Clear | #300 ]

Life In Your Way - "Kingdoms" [ Custom Die Cut Jacket/Sleeve | Red/White Split | #100 ]

Lindsey Stirling - "Lindsey Stirling" [ Indie Store Excl. | Buttercream ]

OST - Blake Neely "Arrow: Season 1" [ 2xLP | Fluorescent Green | #1000 ]

OST - Danny Elfman - "The Nightmare Before Christmas" [ 2nd Press | Hot Topic Exclusive | Limited ]

OST - Hans Zimmer - "Batman Begins" [ 2nd Press | Hot Topic Exclusive | Dark Orange Marble | #2000 ]

OST - Hans Zimmer - "The Dark Knight Rises" [ 2nd Press | Hot Topic Exclusive | Dark Blue Marble | #2000 ]

OST - Hans Zimmer - "The Dark Knight" [ 2nd Press ]

OST - Various - "Aladdin" [ Hot Topic Excl. | Picture Disc | Limited ]

OST - Various - "Beauty And The Beast" [ Hot Topic Excl. | Picture Disc | Limited ]

OST - Various - "The Lion King" [ Hot Topic Excl. | Picture Disc | #4500 ]

OST - Various - "The Little Mermaid" [ Hot Topic Excl. | Picture Disc | #4500 ]

Project 86 - "Knives To The Future" [ Indiegogo Excl. | White | #500? ] *SIGNED*

Project 86 - "Wait For The Siren" [ Kickstarter Excl. | Clear w/Black Smoke | #500? ] *SIGNED*

Edited by No This Is Patrick

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2016 at 5:57 PM, No This Is Patrick said:

Bump... and thanks for the downvotes rthursdayx? Didn't know you had a beef with me :unsure:

I didn't man, I never did have a problem with you. A few months ago almost every post I made was getting downvoted I didn't care at first but it continued so I checked to see who it was and it showed that it was you downvoting almost every one of my posts so I returned the favor. if somehow it was wrong and you didn't do it then I sincerely apologize if you were doing it for what reason I can't understand then that's weird but it's whatever drama is bullshit, that's why I'm coming to you to explain what the hell happened whether you choose to be cool with it is up to you. So I have no beef with you at all and I'm sorry, but I kind find it hard to believe that the computer lied about you downvoting me on a regular basis...so it is what it is.

20 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Anticipating some upcoming releases... would like some pre-order money. These are the absolute lowest I can go. No bundle discounts (except shipping price).

ugh, I need your TDWP records haha. good luck with your sale (also I fixed that random downvote cuz why not)

2 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

ugh, I need your TDWP records haha. good luck with your sale (also I fixed that random downvote cuz why not)

Haha, but those are the pride and joy of my collection! Yeah, I saw you were looking for WRAABB, I'll keep an eye out (since it's an awesome album!). Are you looking for/wanting any of their others?

2 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Haha, but those are the pride and joy of my collection! Yeah, I saw you were looking for WRAABB, I'll keep an eye out (since it's an awesome album!). Are you looking for/wanting any of their others?

Yea, just starting my collection, not too crazy about variants but the only one so far I have plagues/dear love on clear. so the others haha.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Yea, just starting my collection, not too crazy about variants but the only one so far I have plagues/dear love on clear. so the others haha.

Awesome! I love these guys. Hopefully you'll be able to find copies. Really bummed the drummer left recently...

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2016 at 11:31 AM, [Banned User] said:

Dude, I refuse to let you sell that TDWP stuff man haha. I know how much you love them. 

Try throwing the other stuff on eBay maybe? I'm sorry about your current situation, I hope it gets better for you dude. 

Thanks bud. Life's just a *dolphin noise* sometimes, am I right? Hahaha. I do have a few things on the Bay... but they've just sat there. Honestly, I don't even think these will sell. I'm just looking to get a nice "surplus" of money (right now) and TDWP seems to be my biggest catches, so it's out there now.

Fun fact: before I got more "active" on VC, I was actually selling my entire collection over on Deadformat. No set prices, just send offers. I sold like three "common-ish" records. I had Zombie, Roots, Constellations, LITSOS boxset... nobody was interested! Figured I'd just be stuck with them.

1 hour ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Thanks bud. Life's just a *dolphin noise* sometimes, am I right? Hahaha. I do have a few things on the Bay... but they've just sat there. Honestly, I don't even think these will sell. I'm just looking to get a nice "surplus" of money (right now) and TDWP seems to be my biggest catches, so it's out there now.

Fun fact: before I got more "active" on VC, I was actually selling my entire collection over on Deadformat. No set prices, just send offers. I sold like three "common-ish" records. I had Zombie, Roots, Constellations, LITSOS boxset... nobody was interested! Figured I'd just be stuck with them.

Zombie will fetch a ton of $. I don't think I could let mine go though. I'm glad I snagged LITSOS boxset for $64 back in 2013. Can't believe it goes for over $150 nowadays.