Zack Mexico - Get Rich And Live Forever LP Final Copies w/ DIY Jackets

Hi everyone.

Excited to announce that my label WarHen Records will be releasing Zack Mexico's Get Rich And Live Forever for the first time ever on vinyl! It is limited to 300 copies on black wax. DL code included.

Pre-order (and streaming of the whole album) is available here > https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/get-rich-and-live-forever-lp

Release date is 5/13 and orders will ship that week. Test Pressings just came in and sound very good.

Zack Mexico is a ferocious Psychedelic POP/Indie Rock band, whose original songs are a collaboration of the technical prowess of multi-instrumentalist band members and their visceral love affair with creating music. In 2011 the North Carolina based Experimental Rock band Zack Mexico was formed in Kill Devil Hills by John Saturley, Jamie Brumbeloe, Joey LaFountaine and TJ Harrington.

Sharing common interests and their passion for creating music; Matt Wentz joined Zack Mexico in 2012, Josh Martier and Stephen Brown in 2014 and Tyler Byers in 2015.

With two outstanding drummers, Joey LaFountaine and Josh Martier, Zack Mexico emerge from a slim and moving line of sand in the open Atlantic proving they are a force that can make some noise.

11140105_961379787310921_386303223644642

These dudes played a show a few months ago with another band on my label and I was blown away by how good they were. Had to work with them. Check them out and hopefully you'll enjoy what you hear. Thanks!

Edited by warhenrecords

• 1 year later...

Wow, forgot I made this thread!

Well we sold this record out, then repressed it, then they went on tour with FUTURE ISLANDS in Europe this fall and sold it out again.

Almost.

I have about 23 copies left in stock and they are currently on sale for 20% off with the code ZM20 at checkout. Brings it down to $12. That's a no-brainer, folks.

Do you like psychedelic music? With surf vibes? Do you like King Crimson, Thee Oh Sees, King Gizzard, Yo La Tengo? This band is for you.

Can't guarantee it by Christmas, but I can guarantee that your order will hit the USPS within 24hrs. Packages always have extra goodies in them too.

Can we sell this record out for a second time? Dammit, we can try.

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/warhen012-get-rich-and-live-forever-lp

• 8 months later...

Bump! Sold this mother out again!

But had some leftover copies that didn't have jackets.

So I made some.

Includes DL code for the record, DL code for the sold out Live In The Velvet Rut cassette, extra copies of the center labels and probably some other goodies like DL codes for other releases on the label, CD sampler, stickers and such.

On sale Friday at Noon Eastern here >> https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/warhen012-get-rich-and-live-forever-lp

39314941_285362598861940_752279670971432