It has descended once again! Here's your guide to RSD2016 if you're in the bay area and want to visit one of our stores!

OAKLAND

420 40TH STREET #5, OAKLAND, CA 94609

8AM - 8PM

RECORD STUFF:

FIRST PERSON IN LINE get's 5 minutes in the shop alone from 7:55am to 8am to get first crack by themselves.

First hundred folks in line get entered in to a raffle which could net you; a Green Day LP test press, a gift certificate or some other prizes we come up with!

100's of exclusive releases will be on hand as always!

Early folks will also get bags filled with random cool promo stuff we've gotten over this year or just for today. Available while supplies last. There's actually some KILLER stuff in these bags.

FOOD STUFF:

FREE Coffee from Sub Rosa Coffee and FREE vegan donuts from Hella Vegan Eats while supplies last. A $8000000 value if flavor and belly filling was gauged in dollars.

No Worries Vegan Filipino food truck will be out front from 11am to 4pm

Lo-Fi Aperitifs will be pouring FREE drinks from 1pm-5pm for those of you over 21!

SAN FRANCISCO

1038 VALENCIA STREET, SF, CA 94110

8AM TO 8PM

RECORD STUFF:

FIRST PERSON IN LINE get's 5 minutes in the shop alone from 7:55am to 8am to get first crack by themselves.

First hundred folks in line get entered in to a raffle which could net you; a Green Day LP test press, a gift certificate or some other prizes we come up with!

100's of exclusive releases will be on hand as always!

Early folks will also get bags filled with random cool promo stuff we've gotten over this year or just for today. Available while supplies last. There's actually some KILLER stuff in these bags.

ThisCharmingHam -

A couple of RSD´s ago when I came to pick up the records I bought online, Girl working there said you guys had orders from other RSD´s that were bought and paid for, but no one ever came to pick up. Just wondering if you are still hanging on to those? I'm reminded every year and I want to know what those damn records are.

ThisCharmingHam -

A couple of RSD´s ago when I came to pick up the records I bought online, Girl working there said you guys had orders from other RSD´s that were bought and paid for, but no one ever came to pick up. Just wondering if you are still hanging on to those? I'm reminded every year and I want to know what those damn records are.

I think we held on to that stuff for 6-8 months and gave up after multiple attempts at contact. People are weird!