Kolm14

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the clear from Banquet instore - http://www.banquetrecords.com/BRNLP207 - they didn't have the black variant when I was in there so might be worth a shot. Not sure what postage is your way but I believe they are reasonable.

Where did you manage to get the Coke Talon from? I need to pick that up myself, I also got misled on a website!

2 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

I bought the clear from Banquet instore - http://www.banquetrecords.com/BRNLP207 - they didn't have the black variant when I was in there so might be worth a shot. Not sure what postage is your way but I believe they are reasonable.

Where did you manage to get the Coke Talon from? I need to pick that up myself, I also got misled on a website!

Coke Bottle I got from someone on Facebook!

I'm hesitant about the postage and the variant for that matter from Banquet but I appreciate the heads-up. It's weird because some websites still have clear in their stock it's just a gamble because there's no way to tell sealed variants apart, and you might end up getting black either way.

28 minutes ago, Kolm14 said:

Coke Bottle I got from someone on Facebook!

I'm hesitant about the postage and the variant for that matter from Banquet but I appreciate the heads-up. It's weird because some websites still have clear in their stock it's just a gamble because there's no way to tell sealed variants apart, and you might end up getting black either way.

Ah how lucky! I think I'll stick a WTB up now but I'm chasing that variant.

Well if I head over there I can let you know and you can think about me picking it up for you? 

2 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

Ah how lucky! I think I'll stick a WTB up now but I'm chasing that variant.

Well if I head over there I can let you know and you can think about me picking it up for you? 

I appreciate that but I'll probably just try to find someone in the states that has it! Shipping from the UK is always a pain. I appreciate the help though :-)