PO: Less Than Jake 2nd Press of Hello Rockview and Losing Streak are up now

7 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Are they really different pressings if they were put up just a few weeks apart? Seems more like they upped their order at the plant, not submitted a new one for another pressing. I could be wrong obviously, but that seems more likely. 

Pretty sure it's a second press of the represses. Otherwise the half yellow ones (and smart punk yellow) would be shipping right now as well and not next month.

39 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Did you get a shipping confirmation?

No shipping confirmation that I can remember. But I have alerts set with USPS so any time something with tracking is being delivered I get email updates. Mine were shipped yesterday. They mentioned on their instagram today that everything was shipping out this week.

16 minutes ago, rthursdayx said:

I ordered both from Smartpunk the minute they went on sale because all the other recent pressings sold out so quick, I cannot believe these are still available especially being limited to only 300. Are they supposed to ship this month or next does anybody know? thanks

Website says "This item is on pre-sale with an estimated ship date of 2016-06-24."