PO: Less Than Jake 2nd Press of Hello Rockview and Losing Streak are up now

5 hours ago, mikahmusic said:

Mine made it to Canada safe, only small corner dings.  Hopefully that will set your mind at ease a bit

Good to hear - that gives me hope.

Minor sleeve damage I can live with, its the reports of scratches that worry me now, but still stoked to finally get these for a good price!

Should be here next week

So did I miss something? Vinnie just posted a pic of the second press records, and there are six of them, not 4. LTJ sold split color Rockview/Losing Streak in their webstore and Smart Punk had yellow for each. In Vinnie's pic though, there's a third for each of albums. The other half/half color as a solid color. Did someone else have an exclusive version from the "2nd" press?

Link

3 minutes ago, nyhi said:

And Anthem is likely soon yes?

From what I've heard, Anthem and B-Sides are likely to follow soon. I doubt we'll see a new Borders since that's still available through Fat. And No Idea just repressed Goodbye Blue and White on black. Which leaves Pezcore and IWTOC.

Edited by thenameisluigi

I'd love to see IWTOC get a proper pressing, I have it one this muddy green color with a thin sheet of paper as the jacket. I put a piece of cardboard in it to hopefully prevent ring wear. I'd also like to see a proper press for bsides remix, I have that in just a white sleeve, almost kinda pissed me off hahaha Lastly, I received HR and LS on Monday aside from some minor dings they arrived safely!  

15 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Got my red/yellow split Losing Streak yesterday. Gnarly split on the spine and on the inner sleeve, but I ain't no pussy. Hopefully I can spin it tonight. 

I guess I'm a giant pussy then because I friggen hate seam splits.

Yes, there are far worse things in the world right now, but griping about preventable seam splits is not the most egregious thing no? I mean this is a vinyl board. What's over the top if someone demands a refund and starts taking it to the next level.

With that said. Got my yellow split color copies today and I actually think they look nicer than the previous press. Hello Rockview had a pretty decent seam split but c'est la vie...