Killers Hot Fuss Re Press 10th June 2016

I don't think this has been posted but if it has apologies.

I've just been given a Universal Music flyer for RSD 2016 and on the back page are forthcoming vinyl releases, one of which being Hot Fuss being re issued on the 10th of June this year. The flyer does say availability and dates subject to change so there is always that caveat and I have no idea if this is a UK only thing but I wouldn't have thought so.

No more info than that so I will do some more digging and if anyone else has any info please share.

I'm also very surprised it wasn't an RSD release

Saw this on reddit where someone pointed out that Amazon has started taking preorders already (though they misspelled the title)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DVG3ZZQ

For the greater good

It says import and released on the 17th of June so I wonder if it is a UK only or at least European only release

Is this the 45rpm double 180gm sloughton jacket housed Steven Wilson mixed all analog cut Deluxe Edition I've always wanted? If not, I'm out, call me when that pre-order drops.

At £17.91 I doubt it very much and expect it's the Universal Music repress the shit out it money grab version, but we can all live in hope