Killers Hot Fuss Re Press 10th June 2016

On 6/12/2016 at 7:50 PM, dbarila said:

I've wondered what your storage area looked like based on your Discogs.  I guess that's a little bit of it there.   I just assumed you had a warehouse. 

discogs lists 76 versions of this album...thats what i do not like about discogs....too many pages that are not true.  if the album is the exact same but 15 diff countries have a diff barcode then it should be listed as one and in the notes section list barcodes from diff countries.

On 6/12/2016 at 7:50 PM, dbarila said:

I've wondered what your storage area looked like based on your Discogs.  I guess that's a little bit of it there.   I just assumed you had a warehouse. 

discogs lists 76 versions of this album...thats what i do not like about discogs....too many pages that are not true.  if the album is the exact same but 15 diff countries have a diff barcode then it should be listed as one and in the notes section list barcodes from diff countries.

Just now, tug said:

I was referring specifically to Allen's collection of 8,154 on Discogs.  

9 minutes ago, tug said:

You said you were leaving forever. That's what I do not like about you, too many posts that are not true.

1 hour ago, tug said:

They can't be exactly the same and different. They are just different, hence the 76 different versions.

3 hours ago, Bhemblem said:

Mine as well! I'll definitely be going to both shows. I'm glad a reissue is coming too. Sam's Town doesn't get nearly enough time on my turntable, because of it being a freaking picture disc. 

so it's for sure happening then? i'll definitely be there!

so did you make it to the Killers show at the Bunkhouse the night they played T Mobile Arena here in Vegas?

3 minutes ago, hxcoliver said:

so it's for sure happening then? i'll definitely be there!

so did you make it to the Killers show at the Bunkhouse the night they played T Mobile Arena here in Vegas?

Yeah! That was a great night. I got Ronnie's drumstick at the T-Mobile show as well. I drove straight down from Salt Lake the day of, and then drove back right after the midnight show. 

1 minute ago, Bhemblem said:

Yeah! That was a great night. I got Ronnie's drumstick at the T-Mobile show as well. I drove straight down from Salt Lake the day of, and then drove back right after the midnight show. 

god damn that must've been a super fucking long day!!! i was so stoked they played the Bunkhouse as i couldn't go to the Arena. couldn't believe they were playing in such a tiny venue. it was fucking great show and awesome night

1 minute ago, hxcoliver said:

god damn that must've been a super fucking long day!!! i was so stoked they played the Bunkhouse as i couldn't go to the Arena. couldn't believe they were playing in such a tiny venue. it was fucking great show and awesome night

Yeah it was! I'd keep an eye out for a bunkhouse show after the Sam's Town show as well. They seem to like playing the midnight shows after big events. 

53 minutes ago, aju2streets said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DVG3ZZQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A bunch of third party sellers have it up on amazon now if you don't want the risk of ordering from importCDs. About $21+$4 shipping

yeah i cancelled my amazon order and reordered from a third party, it's 15 bucks cheaper that way

I've seen The Killers 3 times now. They were my favorite band for most of high school, so they always have a special place in my heart.

Their headlining set at Governor's Ball was fucking INCREDIBLE a few weeks ago. They even dusted off Glamorous Indie Rock N Roll. There wasn't a single weak song they played and they were so into it. Really underrated band.

I've seen The Killers 3 times now. They were my favorite band for most of high school, so they always have a special place in my heart.

Their headlining set at Governor's Ball was fucking INCREDIBLE a few weeks ago. They even dusted off Glamorous Indie Rock N Roll. There wasn't a single weak song they played and they were so into it. Really underrated band.

9 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I've watched the live stream of that Governors Ball set 3 times. The energy at that show was AMAZING. Especially with how rainy it looked like it was! 

1 hour ago, Bhemblem said:

I've watched the live stream of that Governors Ball set 3 times. The energy at that show was AMAZING. Especially with how rainy it looked like it was! 

We got DOWNPOURED on for two hours while waiting. I was camping out to get a good spot (was probably 200 feet from the stage or so, pretty close) and it cleared up just before they came on. It was magical. And I can't stress enough how happy Brandon Flowers seemed to be to be there. 

35 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I've never order from ImportCDs, so forgive me, but do they just not fulfill their orders? This shit is still on back order. Half-tempted to cancel and order elsewhere. 

They do, but you might be better off with someone else depending on patience. They know they can get more copies so they hold orders until a new shipment comes in and fulfill then. I have ordered from them a handful of times and have always had good experiences though

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I've never order from ImportCDs, so forgive me, but do they just not fulfill their orders? This shit is still on back order. Half-tempted to cancel and order elsewhere. 

i cancelled mine yesterday. emailed them through the site with my order number, got a reply a couple hours later, a refund a couple hours after that. pretty painless. I don't see them getting any of these for a bit, based on their response to my email.