Killers Hot Fuss Re Press 10th June 2016

53 minutes ago, hxcoliver said:

anyone get tickets for the shows at Sam's Town?

I was going to but we have plans with some other people that Saturday and wouldn't be able to make the trip to Vegas.  I saw (I forget where), something saying that future dates may be announced.  So I'm hanging on to that tiny shred of hope.

you going?

Edited by texan4life

4 hours ago, texan4life said:

I was going to but we have plans with some other people that Saturday and wouldn't be able to make the trip to Vegas.  I saw (I forget where), something saying that future dates may be announced.  So I'm hanging on to that tiny shred of hope.

you going?

i wasn't able to get tickets. those things were gone in seconds (and i was doomed from the beginning. no wifi and had to try on my phone) but i may be able to get in for free. hopefully. a friend's mom has worked at Sam's Town for like 30yrs. and she's getting in free, when the time comes she'll ask her mom if i can go too.

but either way, i'll pay double the price if i have to. it's so awesome that they're playing there.

18 hours ago, hxcoliver said:

i wasn't able to get tickets. those things were gone in seconds (and i was doomed from the beginning. no wifi and had to try on my phone) but i may be able to get in for free. hopefully. a friend's mom has worked at Sam's Town for like 30yrs. and she's getting in free, when the time comes she'll ask her mom if i can go too.

but either way, i'll pay double the price if i have to. it's so awesome that they're playing there.

Good luck! Hope you get to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, rhcp02 said:

Glad i ordered this from amazon.com. uk. It was a little more expensive but ive had it since june so

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01DVG3ZZQ/ref=oh_aui_i_sh_in_o1_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think the extra wait is worth it for the US pressing IF it does indeed include Change Your Mind in place of Glamorous Indie R&R.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, patreeeek said:

The Killers just posted a link to this new pressing on white vinyl limited to 1000 copies.

https://us.udiscovermusic.com/products/hot-fuss-exclusive-white-vinyl-lp?ref=KillersHotFussLP

Wish it was clear. DOnt know if it's worth canceling my Bullmoose order for this though.