Epitaph classic reissues (RKL, SNFU, DAG NASTY, TEN FOOT POLE, ZEKE, DOWN BY LAW...)

Anyone knows if there's any reason for no vinyl reissues of these awesome classics?!
masterpieces never pressed in 18/20 years or more, it's crazy hehe
RKL riches to rags
SNFU epitaph trilogy (Fyulaba, The one voted, Something green)
DAG NASTY four on the floor
TEN FOOT POLE rev
ZEKE kicked in the teeth + dirty sanchez
DOWN BY LAW st + punkrockacademy + all scratched up
OSKER treatment 5 + idle will kill

Who is up for these fucking reissues?! tell me I'm not crazy :)

Osker's Treatment 5 sat in the Epitaph store for years and Idle WIll Kill was pressed in 2014.

Some SNFU LPs also sat in the Epitaph store for years.

A lot of the other ones could be found for reasonable prices if you really look. I don't think there is enough demand for a repress of a lot of these.

Osker's Treatment 5 sat in the Epitaph store for years and Idle WIll Kill was pressed in 2014.

Some SNFU LPs also sat in the Epitaph store for years.

A lot of the other ones could be found for reasonable prices if you really look. I don't think there is enough demand for a repress of a lot of these.

Probably you're right about Osker but Snfu vinyl were totally sold out at least 13 years ago, when I started to buy vinyl.

On that list you can only find for reasonable prices Down By Law albums (15/20$), other records are never less than 30/35$ for an old used one that is no reasonable for me :) 

About the demand maybe you're right but some of them are classics that I think you can always sell, more when some of those bands are still playing.

I'd love to see some of the old garage rock bands get some represses. The Humpers, New Bomb Turks, Gas Huffer, The Red Aunts... I never really appreciated them back in the day, but they've all grown on me lately. I'm sure the original presses didn't sell great and sat for years, but now that they're not available I want them for some reason... weird.