PO 7/25: Balance and Composure Light We Made

12 minutes ago, 2moreinches said:

Thank you! Watch that Flesh end up being the VC exclusive when they're sold out by the time B&C gives the official links

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm expecting the word to get around pretty quick and those to be gone shortly. 

The song is good! Beginning is a little different but the middle to end is more familiar B&C. 

Vagrant doesn't currently have a presence on the KRM EU site so I wouldn't assume there will be an EU variant(s). That's typically an Epitaph and Deathwish thing. B&C do have an EU store but it's just various things that have been available elsewhere in the past.

Edited by dantheriver

5 minutes ago, Kanellos said:

Song is meh? Not something I was expecting. I think its the drum sound and electronic influence in the vocals thats throwing me. The repetitive lyrics are an odd choice. Curious as to what the rest sounds like.

The vocals are ok. But it's the drums and repetitiveness that kept me from getting into it. 

Hope my order from earlier still goes through because hawt diggity I jumped on this right when I saw it. With that being said, now I understand why I couldn't find any bundles (saw a pretty cool hat in the related items section) and why selecting media mail was giving me issues. Either way snagged flesh and I'm so excited for this album.