PO 7/25: Balance and Composure Light We Made

Is that album art a new snapchat filter?

And the drums on that song. I wouldn't even mind that they were electronic if it wasn't the same two bar loop the whole song, or if they weren't overpowering the whole mix. As a filler song I would kind of enjoy it but it seems weird that they are releasing it as a single.

15 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Somehow I never listened to their previous stuff, so this is literally the first or second song I've heard from them. With that in mind, not super impressed.

Listen to Reflection, You Can't Fix Me, Keepsake, Stone Hands, and Rope if you want to be impressed.

I think this new song is DOPE, I love the electric drums and everything about the production.

Got the Flesh LP /500. 

But FUCK KRM for real.  $11 dollar shipping is bullshit.  I have the most limited variants of all of the B&C LPs so I had to get this but am seriously annoyed.  Everyone should tweet at them @KingsRoadMerch

Don't want to take out a loan for a preorder. I'll get whatever variant I get later. 

Assuming Kings Road took off media mail so everyone scrambling for the rarest variants pay the 11$ shipping. They'll probably add media mail back once enough people complain or sales slow. 

6 minutes ago, subplotofcrows said:

Don't want to take out a loan for a preorder. I'll get whatever variant I get later. 

Assuming Kings Road took off media mail so everyone scrambling for the rarest variants pay the 11$ shipping. They'll probably add media mail back once enough people complain or sales slow. 

Doubt they'll put it back. There's still no Media Mail option for the new Saosin album and that's been out for over a month. KRM is just a terrible company.