PO 7/25: Balance and Composure Light We Made

32 minutes ago, antisyntax said:

so on top of releasing this super late (and not telling anyone) they're shipping to UK customers first?

probably the last time I order from BSM

I got my shipping notification about 3 hours ago also (US customer), so perhaps they are shipping them in the order they were received. No need to get pissy because one guy in Europe confirmed he got his shipping notification before you did.

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I got my shipping notification about 3 hours ago also (US customer), so perhaps they are shipping them in the order they were received. No need to get pissy because one guy in Europe confirmed he got his shipping notification before you did.

the fact that this was pushed back until 10/20 without any type of proper notification is more than enough of a reason.

2 minutes ago, antisyntax said:

the fact that this was pushed back until 10/20 without any type of proper notification is more than enough of a reason.

That I can understand. I guess I'm just desensitized to things like that though, these guys are certainly not the only label/distro that isn't keeping their customers up to date on delays.

1 hour ago, antisyntax said:

it was only sent to me in my shipping confirmation

Got an email notifying me of the digital download on release date as well. For future reference: with stores using limited run you can access your order page via your confirmation email and get your downloads on release date. So if you don't see the download notification email come through just use the link you already have to your order status.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, olopez6919 said:

Got my BSM variant today. 

It's always the strangest thing getting orders from BSM in those flimsy mailers, opening the package, and the LP not having any dings or dents. 

They at least use extra cardboard in their's. I've gotten some EU orders in that shitty mailer with no cardboard.