PO 7/25: Balance and Composure Light We Made

5 minutes ago, Youreyeah said:

Just got mine yesterday. AnYone get shipping notification from 24hundred? I haven't heard anything from them. 

They're in the process of moving to a new warehouse right now, so orders are delayed until tomorrow. I think they're including a free gift to make up for it. 

2 hours ago, eazyt said:

Anyone else from the States that still has not seen their orders from Big Scary Monsters? Been two weeks since they shipped supposedly.

Got mine on Tuesday.  had emailed them Thursday to see what was going on and they replied Monday that it can take 4-6 weeks.  They said if it doesn't arrive by December 1st, shoot them am email. 

I still haven't received my 24hundred pre-order.  when I ordered it, I ordered both the orange and pink. I received the orange the day after the album came out and they promised the pink would be on its way… They shipped it last week and when I received the package, the record wasn't in it, but instead a size XL sweatshirt for another band. I emailed them immediately and they said they would send me out the correct press, but I believe they're sold out so I'm just hoping I can get what I ordered… So frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, fugazi said:

Yeah but apparently the singer said "

"We have these ten year anniversary shows, and then we’re doing our last show in the spring,"

Ah I never saw/heard that anywhere. I’ll believe it when I see it though. There’s been a breakup rumor following this band every record cycle because they go silent when they start writing and recording. Not saying you’re a liar though. 

31 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Ah I never saw/heard that anywhere. I’ll believe it when I see it though. There’s been a breakup rumor following this band every record cycle because they go silent when they start writing and recording. Not saying you’re a liar though. 

He said it on Taylor Madison’s podcast (Strange Nerve).

5 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

If anyone cares or remotely enjoyed B&C’s last album, I think you’ll enjoy Coward.’s album that just came out.

Adam Mcllwee (Wicca Phase Springs Eternal, ex-Tigers Jaw) and Jon Simmons colab.  Really fucking good: https://www.soundcloud.com/coward2k/sets/coward-1

WHAT IS THIS

WOW

PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS UTTER SHIT?

37 minutes ago, Daiei said:

WHAT IS THIS

WOW

PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS UTTER SHIT?

Welcome to 2017 (even though we're almost done.) All these dudes have "dream-pop" records now. Did you catch Ned from Title Fight's new project?

https://www.culturecreature.com/ned-russin-glitterer/

I mean it's not my thing, but catch this new trend I guess?