PO 7/25: Balance and Composure Light We Made

Just so people know - there are five copies of the splatter left in the BSM store.

http://www.bsmrocks.com/products/578064-balance-and-composure-light-we-made-lp-cd-pre-order

This is probably going to be the only non-solid-colour release, as far as I can tell. It was at well over 20 left earlier today, it'll sell out by the end of the day. Don't wait if you're thinking about it.

Edited by deer

went to amoeba hollywood right when they opened today at 10:30 AM to get the 7"... waited around for 45 min.... they cant find them. 

so if you were planning on going over there, dont bother. they legit lost them in the warehouse..or maybe an employee snagged them all since they dont inventory them. 

Edited by tokimedo

1 minute ago, tokimedo said:

went to amoeba hollywood right when they opened today at 10:30 AM to get the 7"... waited around for 45 min.... they cant find them. 

so if you were planning on going over there, dont bother. they legit lost them in the warehouse..or maybe an employee snagged them all since they dont inventory them. 

fuck. i was totally gonna go tonight too... maybe ill call later.

1 hour ago, CVHX said:

you rule, as always

just called again. they literally have zero information as to where the records are. they dont know if they got them, dont know if they didnt get them, no idea where they are, and a warehouse guy has been looking for them for 2 hours now. lol wtf. 

8 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

just called again. they literally have zero information as to where the records are. they dont know if they got them, dont know if they didnt get them, no idea where they are, and a warehouse guy has been looking for them for 2 hours now. lol wtf. 

they could be arriving tomorrow? unless someone actually saw them arrive, then idk

34 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

damn. might call also before I head over tonight then.

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

Thanks for the heads up, I was gonna go and get one after class in a couple of hours, I'll probably just go get one at another store.