PO 7/25: Balance and Composure Light We Made

Just now, GradedOnACurve said:

I will never understand the inconsistency with KRM and Media Mail. It comes and goes with and without reason. Glad I checked my phone last night.

This is the first time I've had that issue. I always thought the complaints were from people trying to order additional items.

If you look on Vagrant's KRM they are showing 2 pages for each of the different vinyl colors. The difference appears to be one says "Vinyl + Digital" and one just says "Vinyl". They're the same price but the one that doesn't mention the digital copy gives you media mail and the other option doesn't.

2 minutes ago, zacooper said:

If you look on Vagrant's KRM they are showing 2 pages for each of the different vinyl colors. The difference appears to be one says "Vinyl + Digital" and one just says "Vinyl". They're the same price but the one that doesn't mention the digital copy gives you media mail and the other option doesn't.

Wow. That's garbage.

15 minutes ago, drewvandal said:

I just emailed KRM to see if they can change my shipping amount, they are the WORST.

They will probably tell you some BS like "media mail is no longer offered due to the high probability of the item bring damaged" even though there are plenty of records in their stores with media mail shipping options.

5 hours ago, drewvandal said:

I just emailed KRM to see if they can change my shipping amount, they are the WORST.

5 hours ago, dantheriver said:

They will probably tell you some BS like "media mail is no longer offered due to the high probability of the item bring damaged" even though there are plenty of records in their stores with media mail shipping options.

They emailed me saying they  "Don't offer media mail as an option for this item" and then I sent them a screenshot showing they do and asking if I need to refund and order again or if they will do it for me. Ridiculous how much they're trying to get people for a small amount of money. If it was any band other than B&C I'd refund and wait on hot topic variant.