Jump to content

PO 7/25: Balance and Composure Light We Made


Recommended Posts

Emailed Kings Road letting them know I am moving at the end of the month wondering if I need to update my shipping address for this.

"Your order contains a pre-order item with an intended release date of Oct 7th, 2016. Your order will ship on or before this date, but due to plant delivery times, this date may change. Your order is in our fulfillment queue. Once your order ships you will receive a shipping confirmation. 

Regards,
KRM"

Awesome Kings road. Thanks for the help....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

KRM service is even worse than SRC

Seems like Smart Punk is quickly catching up as well lol. My Less Than Jake preorders were a fucking nightmare. I didn't order the Set Your Goals record but from the things I've read in that thread it that seems to be delayed/changed/people left in the dark as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

KRM service is even worse than SRC

Seems like Smart Punk is quickly catching up as well lol. My Less Than Jake preorders were a fucking nightmare. I didn't order the Set Your Goals record but from the things I've read in that thread it that seems to be delayed/changed/people left in the dark as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2016 at 9:01 AM, hyperg1ant said:

Just finished listening to the album and I think it's really good. But the only thing that is a bummer, is that they left this song out of the record:

 

 

But I can see why they have done that. The song doesn't fit in the record as a whole. I hope they release this in a 7" single or EP

 

Looks like we might get this song after all! Some record stores have a bonus 7" with the song Revelation: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, O4Onyee said:

Looks like we might get this song after all! Some record stores have a bonus 7" with the song Revelation: 

 

Fuck, I've already ordered every variant and I won't be in the states until november. Can someone pick me up a cd copy with the bonus 7"?. I will pay the double of the cost.

 

edit: got covered by an awesome user!

Edited by hyperg1ant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm going outta town tomorrow and will be like 20 minutes from the only shop in the state that got the 7". Looks like I'm calling first thing in the morning to try and reserve it. 

 

Edit: Went ahead and reserved it. Told them they were one of two shops in the state that has the 7" and that I'm 2 hours away and will be in town tomorrow, and they were super cool with it. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got my flesh in today, the record sounded great. Lots of subtleties I didn't hear on the leak. Also didn't realize how weird it really was until I really sat down with it. I can't think of any other record/band that sounds like this. 'For a walk' and 'loam' are standouts for me but I also really like 'postcard' and 'spinning'. I'm just a little curios how they are gonna pull these songs off live. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jcest said:

Preordered on the first day and I live in Florida. Still no shipping confirmation. Even decided to keep their bogus priority mail shipping for 11 dollars. Safe to say I won't be getting this tomorrow.

Same for me, no shipping yet... My local store is one of the stores getting the bonus 7" so hopefully i can at least pick that up and spin this all weekend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'm going outta town tomorrow and will be like 20 minutes from the only shop in the state that got the 7". Looks like I'm calling first thing in the morning to try and reserve it. 

 

Edit: Went ahead and reserved it. Told them they were one of two shops in the state that has the 7" and that I'm 2 hours away and will be in town tomorrow, and they were super cool with it. 

What record store?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

damn, I am going to try and hit one of the stores after work today, hopefully they stocked up the Philly stores with a few extra copies that will last until 7pm.

Did you happen to make it to Doylestown last night? They were giving copies away somewhere there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I did not, I will be going tonight to the record release show though.

Very nice! They were awesome when I saw them in April. Lucky for you they have the new record out because they had zero music at their merch table. I guess they really cut ties with No Sleep. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Local store near me is getting in Tour copies on blue today.  I'm heading over around there on lunch in a few hours and I can grab one if anyone is interested. Cost plus shipping basically. 

@museummouthThey have the free 7"? I've got covered with a copy by a user, but a friend of mine really wants the tour copy plus the 7".

Edited by hyperg1ant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

@museummouthThey have the free 7"? I've got covered with a copy by a user, but a friend of mine really wants the tour copy plus the 7".

 

41 minutes ago, Youreyeah said:

@museummouth would be awesome if you could grab me a copy of the blue. 

I'll check for the 7"

 

Its all yours if they have any left. I'm heading over there in about 45 minutes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website