Online sales of RSD 2016 releases

The only store I saw a lot of the Shadowy Men box sets(and I'm talking about 15 boxes), was Rotate This in Toronto. They don't have an online store, but maybe give them a call/email and see if they still have any?

Didn't realize they'd be so scarce or I would have picked one up for the board.

Any idea how much they were charging out of curiosity?

I was going to say I could try to go by to pick one up, but the likelihood of that in the next few weeks is pretty slim. Maybe another Toronto VCer may be able to help you out.

Thanks for the offer! I have a friend in Toronto who's going to go Thursday after work. When I called they had 10 or 12 (she wasn't sure) but said it should still be available then. Thanks so much for giving me the name of this place!

I know a bunch of people have been looking for Andrew McMahon - seems like it's been one of the hardest releases to find. Grabbed one from Bengans in Sweden, came out to like $30 shipped which is way cheaper than anyone on Discogs or Ebay has posted it for

http://www.bengans.se/product.aspx?Currency=sek&language=en&skivkod=1953665&section=music 

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a leftover of Parkway Drive Horizons? Ebay and discogs are selling it for way too much right now

Probably doesn't help, but there will be this one: 

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/22534928/parkway-drive-horizons-import-ita

Wow, my login stuff still works. Been a long time.

I help run a small shop in Champaign, IL - https://www.facebook.com/exilemainst

Some VC friends said y'all were hunting Lush and some others. We have copies of that, and Heady Nuggs, Jazz Dispensery, Grateful Dead, CCR, and several others still remaining. We don't have an online store, but we do tons of phone sales and would be happy to sell you this stuff at non-Discogs prices. Jeff, the owner, is at the shop today. Call and ask for him (217-398-6246) and he'll get you squared away. He can tell you what's still on the shelf, too, if you're hunting other items.

Gone for sure, that I remember: Phish/Star Wars/RTJ/Death Cab/my mind is fucking blank after this weekend.

Anyway, hopefully a few people from here recognize and can vouch for the shop, just in case anyone is leery about calling in an order. I figure the FB page make it credible enough, but I get it. Alternately, you could message the FB page and Jeff might be down to let you PayPal instead.