Online sales of RSD 2016 releases

man these sell in SECONDS!!!!  ugh

There are some copies of this in the UK. I saw one in the flesh and at least one other place has it on their 'still in stock' list. If you are that desperate, they cost $40+ before shipping. You'll need to be ready midnight BST Friday/Saturday.

Just a heads up for those looking for Requiem still:

The distributor is still sitting on a TON of copies of this. Meaning your local store can still order it. It's not that it was in huge demand - stores just didn't order enough.

There are 5,000 copies. This is not rare. It will be popping up over the next few weeks lots of places.

PSA over.

So I just got off the phone with my shop. They told me that, although they could not order any immediately, that there are copies still being pressed or on the way to the distributor. Sounds like there should be more copies hitting shops soon.

LAST CALL: Let me know if anyone is still looking for The White Stripes, Pinback (i already have a ton of requests,ill try my best), The Doors “Live at the Aquarius”, Sublime, MeWithoutYou "Ten Stories". Send me a message and Ill see if I can get my hands on a copy. I AM GOING TO MY LOCAL STORE IN ABOUT THIRTY MIN! Message me!

We got these back in today:

Across the Universe

Brian Fallon 

Guest soundtrack

Albert Hammond

Star Wars picture disc

Bowie / Pye Singles

that's it for now

Nice. We debated some of the stuff on the remainder list but ended up saying fuck it and not ordering any more. It's annoying to see things we ordered but didn't get (or got reduced numbers of) show up on that thing.

Yes - that's brutal.  $5 on an $11 record that's going between $40-70 on Ebay is not brutal.

I was half asleep when i bought it and then checked ebay and I was like oh. Yeah not too brutal haha bad word choice. Mainly paying 50% of the product price was kind of annoying but could be worse.

The $5 bugged me too considering I live about 20 minutes from that store.  Then I realized the bridge toll alone to get over there is $5, plus I'd have to pay for parking.  After that I didn't feel so bad about it.

Yeah, I just got a record today in the mail and saw the address was 5 minutes from my house and it said priority mail, and I don't remember how much i paid for shipping but if it was anything over $5 that would be annoying I could've just picked it up if they actually have a storefront 

Spoonful just posted a list of what they have left. https://www.facebook.com/spoonfulrecords/?fref=nf

A-ha
Angry Cougars
Autumn Defense
Justin Bieber
James Bay (2 left)
Bevis Frond
Big Star
Blitzed Trapper (4 left)
Borns
Captain Beefheart
Pearl Charles
Creedence Clearwater Box Set
Doctor Who--Genesis of Daleks
JD Crowe
Brian Fallon (3 left)
Dave Douglas
Easy Beats
Alejandro Escovedo-13 years
Fleetwood Mac-Tusk (5 left)
Higher Authorities- Neptune
Dizzy Gillespie
The Guest
Heartworn Highways Box Set
If Music - Eastern European Sounds
Kid Millions reworks Harry Taussig
Jethro Tull
Joy Soundtrack
Hamilton Leithauser
Liminanas & Pascal Comelade (2 left)
Low
Manic Street Preachers
Mike McCreedy - KEXP presents Raw Power Iggy & Stooges
Mewithoutyou (2 left)
Mark Mothersbaugh
Moody Blues
New Barbarians
One Voice with Lydia Loveless
Elvis Presley - I'm Leavin' (2 left)
J Rawls
Rough Guide - Psychedelic Samba
The Remains
Rich Robinson
Roots Radics
Roots Manuva
Charles Rumback & Ryley Walker
Sacred Bones - sampler
Scarface
Ravi Shankar
Skywave
Son Volt (2 left)
Soul Asylem
Sunday Nights (2 left)
Matthew Sweet
Walk the Moon (2 left)
White Stripes - Peel Sessions (more arriving soon)
Wizards